"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: What's spinning?
Reply #23450 - 07/01/23 at 16:22:26

From the shelves

Mario Adnet "Jobim Jazz" Adventure Music cd

I love this music, and its sequel, "+Jobim Jazz." And it has great sound. I always buy an Adventure Music cd with confidence--consistently great sound.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #23451 - 07/01/23 at 20:14:16

What is spinning?  

Absolutely nothing!  

The electricity has been out for 2 full days here and no respite from this situation is on the horizon.

A big front blew through with 80mph winds last Thursday and now I sit with only spotty cell service and my sanity slowly slipping away!

First world problems!  
We will survive.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23452 - 07/01/23 at 21:31:04

Gosh. . . high winds took our power down two winters ago. . . we were without power, heat or water for six days. And then later that winter f'n heavy snow took out all that for five days. Worst year in dozens. Made it through somehow. All our power in this neighborhood is hung on poles in amidst a lot of trees. Hang in there Donny--hopefully it will be back soon.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23453 - 07/01/23 at 22:50:15

Our juice went down for about two hours, which is extremely odd. I live in an area where everything for miles is below ground and even with trees blown down everywhere like in the last storm we had, electricity blinked a few times but that was it.

Apparently something big happened far away that they just got fixed. I can't imagine two days, but we did not get the worst of the storm here, either.

Just returned from a trip across town and the devastation is kind of unsettling. Even saw a couple of shredded carports rolled down the side streets. Many workers out trying to get main throughways open and clear.
It was a good storm followed by a drenching rain, which we really need more of.

There will be lots and lots of free firewood on the streets this week. I've gathered plenty, but I have room for more for next year as well.

Good luck Donnie!

I'm digging through some Chopin for now.

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23454 - 07/01/23 at 22:51:39

Sitting outside streaming music on my outdoor Klipsch AW 650 speakers with the Tractrix Horn tweeters.  These outdoor speakers really rock.  They are tied to my Yamaha THX surround sound amp.  Enjoying Coltrane ‘58 streaming in Qobuz in CD quality.  Later I’ll turn on the reference system and spin some new vinyl.  

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23455 - 07/01/23 at 22:59:59

Grateful Dead "Here Comes Sunshine 1973" 17 cd box set, cd 3 and 4, Iowa.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23456 - 07/02/23 at 11:55:00

From the shelves

Bob Dylan "Shadow Kingdom" Columbia/Sony cd

I think this is a masterpiece.

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #23457 - 07/02/23 at 12:08:48

Nice jazz playlist from Qobuz.

Listen to the playlist 50 Jazz Tracks to Test Your Speakers by Qobuz on Qobuz https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/15589996

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23458 - 07/02/23 at 12:44:27

Johnathan Blake "Homeward Bound" Blue Note cd

Great session from the drummer featuring Immanuel Wilkins and Joel Ross.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23459 - 07/02/23 at 12:46:00

HK….definitely a great playlist!!  I went through the song list and I’m very familiar with every track.  Gonna stream it later on this morning.  Good find!

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23460 - 07/02/23 at 12:53:33

Last night I cleaned some new vinyl and threw this on for a late late night listen.  Double vinyl LP and a great way to end the evening.  

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23461 - 07/02/23 at 13:28:52

Cowboy Junkies "Such Ferocious Beauty"

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23462 - 07/02/23 at 15:57:52

Miles Davis "Live in Europe 1967: The Bootleg Series Vol. 1" disc 3

From the shelves

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23463 - 07/02/23 at 21:19:44

Spinning on vinyl…the Amazing Bud Powell “Time Waits. Another one of my free albums where I only paid for shipping.  Mastered by Kevin Gray from the original tapes.  This album is damn good!!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23464 - 07/03/23 at 12:21:04

I got that in the Sound of Vinyl sale as well. All five volumes of Bud on Blue Note are fantastic! This is the only one I have on vinyl.

Right now
This is a fantastic set I have had first on cd and then bought on LP five years ago. I love this music! Such variety, and all fun to listen to.

Last month Dusty Groove in Chicago offered this LP set for about a third of what I paid for mine and I grabbed it. Turned out to be a previously unplayed mint set. I mailed it to my best friend in Texas, avant garde and jazz trumpeter Dave Laczko and he's really enjoying it so I thought I would join in. Now listening to sides G and H.

Duke Ellington "Complete 1947-1952" CBS France 6 LP set

From the shelves

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23465 - 07/03/23 at 13:13:28

Lon….I am going to have to stream and listen to the others in the Bud Powell set.  Thanks.  The Duke Ellington LP sound enticing … I enjoy his music so I’m sure worth every penny.  

Another free album from The Sound Of Vinyl.  This one my daughter wanted….Lady Gaga “Chromatica”. I’ve listened to this album years ago when it first came out.  There’s a decent amount of good songs on this album.  Sonically it’s a really good to listen to….it’s well recorded with good bass and synthesizer work.  Even if your not a Lady Gaga fan…I would say give this album a listen.  On vinyl….it’s a trifold jacket with a 30 page color picture book and black and white sketch pamphlet.

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #23466 - 07/03/23 at 14:30:22

Dom,
I picked "Chromatica" up at Target on a clearance shelf for $8. It is clear vinyl by Interscope Records. Probably the copy and possibly the music but it did not impress me as being great sonically. It did sound good for what it is. Funny how the art changes from different record company issues. This interation was a bi-fold with poster.

Twisting Forest Gump's wisdom bit....buying records is like a box of chocolates, you never know whats inside until being played Wink

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23467 - 07/03/23 at 15:46:35

Dominick wrote on 07/03/23 at 13:13:28:
Lon….I am going to have to stream and listen to the others in the Bud Powell set.  Thanks.  

I find all the volumes of Bud Powell on Blue Note great. The first two cemented his reputation, and the last three were less monumental but still great sessions.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23468 - 07/03/23 at 19:35:55

John…..what you have is “Dawn of Chromatica”  which was released a year after the regular “Chromatica”. It’s Lady Gaga’s remake of the original songs.  I just streamed the Dawn of Chromatica and I didn’t like it either.  It’s kinda kiddish, fun, and underwhelming.  I think in this case you ordered a box of truffles and just got a plain old box of chocolate.  🤣🤣.  The original is definitely night and day different.  Give the original Chromatica a try if you can.

Lon…I just listened to the second album in my work truck…and it’s fantastic!  I’ll probably stream the others tomorrow when I have some time.  I may just need to pick up the second album on vinyl now.  

Dom

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23469 - 07/04/23 at 12:01:44

Harish Raghavan "Calls For Action"

I so much want to love this album. It features two of my favorite current players (Joe Ross and Immanuel Wilkins) and it is very well-recorded. But the drumming just seems so wrong to me, throughout. Maybe it's because I was once a drummer but. . . just spoils it for me

Followed by

Ricardo Silveira & John Leftwich "Cosmos"

A beautiful album featuring excellent flute from Hubert Laws, in wonderful Adventure Music sound.

Ricardo

Both from the shelves

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #23470 - 07/04/23 at 12:22:00

Thanks for pointing that out Dom! Good to know we are still on the same page. I will have to check out the original.

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23471 - 07/04/23 at 12:57:11

Continuing with flute and guitar and the great engineering of Adventure Music.

Toninho Horta & Nicola Stilo "Duets"

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23472 - 07/04/23 at 13:38:29

Grateful Dead, "Here Comes Sunshine 1973" 17 cd box set, disc 5, Santa Barbara

From the shelves

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23473 - 07/04/23 at 15:26:21

John…yes we are definitely still on the same page! My 12 year old daughter didn’t even like the “Dawn of Chromatica” when I played it.  When I played the original album a second time, I did pickup some muffled bass here and there, but her vocal work is better.  

Dom

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23474 - 07/06/23 at 13:01:12

Grateful Dead, "Here Comes Sunshine 1973" 17 cd box set, disc 6, Santa Barbara

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23475 - 07/06/23 at 20:22:48

Dr. Jazz "Vol.15: George Wettling's Stuyvestant Stompers" Storyville cd

A well-lubricated Wink session broadcast with a helluva band.

Clarinet – Pee Wee Russell
Cornet – Jimmy McPartland
Drums – George Wettling
Piano – Joe Sullivan
Tenor Saxophone – Bud Freeman

From the Shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23476 - 07/06/23 at 23:43:38

"Orquestra Popular De Camara," Adventure Music cd

Quite an adventurous listen with tablas, violin, cello, piano, guitar, some sax and flute and wordless vocals. Wow. The usual excellent sound from Adventure Music as well.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23477 - 07/07/23 at 11:21:49

A little quietly as Lucy is sleeping, though luckily in the downstairs bedroom where she can hardly hear the music when played quietly at all.

Nat Pierce, "Kansas City Memories" Fresh Sound 2 cd set.

https://www.discogs.com/release/7238051-Nat-Pierce-Band-Kansas-City-Memories

Basie-centric in many ways, but pretty as the focus.

In from a discogs seller

IP Logged
ChrisC

Reply #23478 - 07/08/23 at 21:32:40

Gillian Welch, Time (The Revelator).  What can I say, I'm a sucker for female singer-songwriters...

Screenshot_20230708_162444.jpg

CXC, CXN (MWI), ZROCK2, Aric Audio Unlimited, Rachael, Omega CAMs
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23479 - 07/11/23 at 13:47:12

In from amazon

Jure Pukl "Broken Circles" Whirlwind Recordings cd

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23480 - 07/11/23 at 17:37:05

Grateful Dead "Here Comes Sunshine 1973, 17 cd box set, disc 8, May 26, 1973 – Kezar Stadium

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23481 - 07/11/23 at 18:57:21

From the shelves

Tibo Delor "No Tom Da Historia – A Musica De Antonio Carlos Jobim" Maritaca cd

The bassist leads a great session of Jobim music.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23482 - 07/11/23 at 22:44:30

Listening to the Delor disc again. I was interrupted halfway by a phone call, and it is so good!

Followed by this one:

Roberto Carlos E Caetano Veloso "E A Musica De Tom Jobim" Sony cd

I got this one chiefly because of Jacques Morelenbaum's involvement. Nice!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23483 - 07/12/23 at 16:33:39

Bud Powell "A Portrait of Thelonious" Columbia/High Density Tape Transfer cdr

This is a transfer from a Columbia 2 track tape. It has the fake applause that the LP has (but not the cd reissue). And it has great sound. . . .

For me it's a great session but has an odd nature to it as if Bud and the bass and drums are all in their own time-space and trying to be one all together. Sometimes they succeed. . . sometimes not, but it's still an interesting sound.

In from Canada/HDTT

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23484 - 07/12/23 at 17:04:32

Another tape to gold cdr from High Density Tape Transfer

Duke Ellington "Midnight in Paris"

In from Canada/HDTT

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #23485 - 07/12/23 at 22:14:08

I love HDTT, Lon.

I've purchased 10 or so file uploads in the last several years. Some really quality stuff!

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222
Crown sub amp
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright) • ZBIT
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-7
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in open baffles
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23486 - 07/12/23 at 22:43:52

Yes, a nice source for good sounding material. I've bought about a dozen of their jazz items.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23487 - 07/13/23 at 13:27:34

From the shelves

Grateful Dead "Here Comes Sunshine 1973, 17 cd box set, disc 9, May 26, 1973 – Kezar Stadium

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23488 - 07/13/23 at 15:38:37

Joe Henderson "Double Rainbow: the music of Antonio Carlos Jobim" Verve cd

This is an excellent cd in every way. Joe plays both so forcefully and so gently in his unique way, and when this came out was when I first realized what a badass Eliane Elias is. Herbie Hancock is equally wonderful here.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23489 - 07/14/23 at 21:25:00

Stan Getz "The Song is You" LaserLight cd

This is an excellent live disc.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23490 - 07/14/23 at 21:29:53

From the shelves

Abbey Lincoln / Hank Jones "When There is Love" Verve cd

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23491 - 07/15/23 at 00:47:19

Just ordered from Discogs on vinyl.  My wife’s a big Fanilow….so I got this for her birthday tomorrow.  She couldn’t wait any longer, so we are spinning it now.   Recording is a bit thin, but the ZROCK2 really helped out big time.  Fairly quiet recording from Arista records.  

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #23492 - 07/15/23 at 03:47:33

Quote:
Posted by: Lon      Posted on: 07/12/23 at 08:33:39

Bud Powell "A Portrait of Thelonious" Columbia/High Density Tape Transfer cdr...

Quote:
Posted by: Geno      Posted on: 07/12/23 at 14:14:08
I love HDTT, Lon.

I've purchased 10 or so file uploads in the last several years. Some really quality stuff!

Damn, I thought I was the only one who knew about HDTT. I have probably 3 dozen downloads, 50-50 classical and jazz. Some are better than others but their Kind of Blue in DSD256 is probably the best sounding recording of anything I've ever heard. I just posted about it in another thread.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23493 - 07/15/23 at 12:57:35

Quote:
Damn, I thought I was the only one who knew about HDTT. I have probably 3 dozen downloads, 50-50 classical and jazz. Some are better than others but their Kind of Blue in DSD256 is probably the best sounding recording of anything I've ever heard. I just posted about it in another thread.

CAJAMES/Lon…

Just went on the HDDT website and I’m impressed. Never knew about it.  What selection do you normally make…the digital download load or actually buy the CD /jewel case?  With the downloads….are they only playable via stream…or can you access the file to transfer to a your PC so you can make a copy?

CAJAMES….for Kind of Blue…I have the blue note version on vinyl.  If you have heard both…how would you compare the two?  My Bifrost doesn’t do DSD…so would be maxed out at 24/192.  With that being the case…Would I be better served just buying the CD or getting the 24/192 download?  

Dom

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23494 - 07/15/23 at 13:03:50

Dom, I don't do files so I have been buying just the CDR, Redbook. In some cases these versions sound a bit better than other versions I have, and in some cases I have them because they have the original mixes and not the remixes that the official cds have.

By the way, "Kind of Blue" is a Columbia, not Blue Note, title. (I know you know that).

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23495 - 07/15/23 at 13:34:48

From the shelves

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #23496 - 07/15/23 at 13:37:13

Quote:
By the way, "Kind of Blue" is a Columbia, not Blue Note, title. (I know you know that)

Early morning brain fart before my morning cup of tea. 🤪.  Need to wake up and start studying…so let the grind begin.

Thanks for the info Lon.   I’m going to get the Bill Evans Trio…just created an account.  

Dom

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #23497 - 07/15/23 at 14:23:35

Dom,

You either download the files or (like Lon) you can buy physical media. I usually go with the DSD64 but sometimes I splurge and get the DSD256. You can download 24/96 samples if you want to try before you buy. On my system the difference between e.g. 24/96 and DSD256 is small, but important. The highest rez has a little more air and a better sense of space.  Honestly at this point my digital sounds so good, and is so convenient, that I haven't spun an LP in months.

I love Bill Evans and have 4 albums from HDTT. Live at Shelly's Manne-hole is great. Conversations With Myself is meh. Trio 64 and Interplay are very good. That is recording quality, of course the music is all top shelf.

FWIW the HDTT Kind of Blue file sounds significantly better than the Sony DSD file I downloaded several years ago.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23498 - 07/15/23 at 14:36:34

I make many of those early morning errors. Wink

I am certain that the DSD 256 files must sound amazing. My DAC upsamples all inputs to DSD and the resulting sound is so good that I haven't yet tried the higher resolution. I'm afraid I'll be so happy with the 256 DSD files that I will go hog wild buying them. . . and that I should not do with enough things to pay for as is, and my monthly expenses more than doubled when my wife retired!

Music addiction. . . I guess there are WORSE addictions to have.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23499 - 07/15/23 at 19:36:22

Sonny Rollins "Way Out West" from the new Contemporary Recordings box set, cd version.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 505
Send Topic Print