Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/29/24 at 09:00:14 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Too many orders...we don't matter anymore (Read 519 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Too many orders...we don't matter anymore
03/11/24 at 08:33:44

Very sorry to hear this experience. I've never experienced this type of service from them in all my history with the company. I hope you can get your tube issues sorted out and enjoy the amp for years to come.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #1 - 03/11/24 at 12:32:32

Sb66er, I've experienced some of your frustration with Decware. It can easily happen with any business but usually righted with a small cottage business such as Decware who can give devoted attention to customers with unforseen issues.

My issue was resolved with a respectful exchange between Steve and I.

It seems you got all the answers to your problems with Decware pre figured Smiley

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Andrew77
Verified Member

Music heals the soul

Reply #2 - 03/11/24 at 14:05:26

I am sorry that your expectations were not met.  To wait so long, and then be frustrated is not easy.

I would like to add, this does not align with my experience with Decware.  I have had wonderful customer service and only positive interactions with the staff.

The Zen TORII MK4 // WiiM Pro Plus /w Tidal // Klipsch RP-600M
WWW   IP Logged
DeVon Deckert
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 03/11/24 at 17:23:17

FYI.... No one on the DECWARE team deleted the original post that started this thread. We are assuming the OP deleted it. We do, however, have a copy.

As most of you already know from personal experience, we do value our customers and strive to maintain a high customer satisfaction reputation. I am not going to address any of the post publicly but we will be reaching out to the OP personally.

Happy Listening to All!!
DeVon Deckert

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 03/11/24 at 17:41:44

Thanks for weighing in DeVon.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print