Decware Audio Forums
11/26/22 at 16:34:44 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Replacement fuse? (Read 23826 times)
Sean

Re: Replacement fuse?
Reply #100 - 11/24/22 at 18:51:34

Short update - Got the orange fuses yesterday, after five hours of idling I played some music. I know, give them time. Well, right out of the gate they blew away the Create Audio fuses. Liquidy goodness and restored the open holographic image. The creates drive me nuts after awhile, found myself adjusting speakers and cleaning the stylus over and over, the fuses just sounded like a dirty stylus, very edgy.

Mofi StudioDeck, AT OC9III, AT 630, ZP3, SE84UFO, Tekton Pendragon

Schiit Bifrost, Mac Mini, Roon
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Re: Replacement fuse?
Reply #101 - 11/24/22 at 19:32:58

Hey Sean. I had some Creates and one other that I found was probably the same fuse with another name, and they never ended up getting it for me either. Glad you feel like the Orange is going to pan out. I find the SR Oranges continue to improve here for a lot of hours, and finally are giving me a nice rich completeness harmonically and spectrally... in this setting anyway.

All Modified: PSA P5, Brickwall/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra>Kitsune Singxer/Gustardx20pro or NOS Tranquility; CSP3, ZRock2, Torii IV, HR1, DIY ZBIT; 1 Pi PC, DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker; Feet- Archie's platform, alum/ball bearing, SR+
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print