Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 12:15:14 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2017 The Year of Sonic Bliss! (Read 3613 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

2017 The Year of Sonic Bliss!
01/02/17 at 05:23:46

Happy New Year !  If this the first night of 2017 is any indication, it's going to be a very good year for listening! I hope everyone is standing in their listening room tonight shaking their head in disbelief at how good the sound is!  That's been my experience so far this year... as I selected LP's I haven't heard since pre-Decware years...  what a trip Smiley  We've made some respectable progress in 20 years Smiley

Happy Listening!

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Re: 2017 The Year of Sonic Bliss!
Reply #1 - 01/02/17 at 07:03:14

Was listening to the Linn Records 40th anniversary compilation on my Taboo MK III and ZMF Ori Blackwoods through my ZDSD when I thought to myself, "Damn, I am one lucky bastard."  Then I decided to peruse the forum while listening and stumbled upon this post.   Smiley

Happy New Year Steve!  Keep up the stellar work.

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 01/02/17 at 13:10:32

My wife and I (and our dog) have been quite ill this holiday, and whenever my wife is around my listening is minimal. But all throughout the year I've been thankful for my excellent sound and have been saying over and over in these pages how much I appreciate my system and the impact it has on my life. It continues to sound better and it continues to give me a reason to get up in the morning and be thankful for the universe I'm a part of. Happy listening in 2017 fellow travelers!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Randy in Caintuck
Seasoned Member

Tube be ... or not
tube be ... it's a
no-brainer.

Reply #3 - 01/02/17 at 15:03:00

Yes indeed .....

2017 will be a very musical year for those enjoying this wonderful audio hobby .....

I still remember the early days of Decware High Fidelity Engineering when Steve introduced the concept of "top shelf sound for the sincere but broke music lover". A very well respected (and expensive) amplifier was soon replaced in my audio system by a Zen triode and I never looked back .....

Since then, Decware has continued to further the enjoyment of music with additional products including front end equipment, loudspeakers and other discoveries that have pushed the edge of the musical bliss envelope.

I have every confidence that there is still more to come .....

To add icing to the cake, each year has included a genuine treat for those able to travel to Peoria, IL for the annual Decware Zen Fest.
Great music, refreshments and association with kindred spirits .....

Happy listening,

Randy  

CEC TL5N belt drive CD transport
Cambridge Audio Azur 851N DAC / Streamer
Decware SE84UFO amplifier
Caintuck Audio Betsy Open Baffles
Caintuck Audio Lii Silver-10 Open Baffles
Caintuck Audio Lii 15 Open Bass Baffle
WWW   IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #4 - 01/03/17 at 17:03:48

I agree J of A! I'm off the next couple of days and entrenched in my music collection with my ZMA and ZDSD.

Best to you Steve, Lon and Randy this year too!

Room Treats-M.Green & mine
Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Shunyata Z-Alpha DigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
Kimber PK10 Palladian from wall
to PS Audio P3