04/29/24 at 20:31:58 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Reflecting on Sarah (Read 24301 times)
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Re: Reflecting on Sarah
Reply #200 - 03/10/24 at 19:57:41

I’m estimating 50-75 hrs on the RCA to be on the conservative side—probably more.  While I’m keeping a closer track on the number of hours for power tubes, Driver tubes, and the rectifier, I haven’t been as closely monitoring the VR and input tubes. I roll the inout tube the most, so that makes it harder to keep on top.  That said, if I usually don’t like a tube during the first 50 hrs, chances are that it will probably be not to my liking as it further breaks in.  I will revisit the RCA in the future.

The WE tubes have a 500 hr break in so I figured I’d wait until they are more settled in—maybe around the 250 hr mark (currently at 136 hrs).  I found that the DeOxit really helps with the VR tubes.  Those are a huge pain to insert in the sockets and using DeOxit was a game changer.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #201 - 03/10/24 at 20:10:11

pursuitofnow—sorry, missed your response—see link below to the amp brush:

https://www.decwareproducts.com/product-page/decware-dusting-brush

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
pursuitofnow
Seasoned Member

Reply #202 - 03/11/24 at 04:42:25

Thanks, Kamran.

VPI Classic Signature | Koetsu Urushi Black | Bob's Sky 20 | ZP3 | Swiss Digital Fuse Box
DirectStream DAC (APS nickel transformers, Vocm mod)
ZTPRE | ZBIT | ZROCK2 | SE84UFO3
Omega Super 3 HO XRS | Deep 8
Zenwave D4 | PCR-11 | PI Audio Uberbuss
---
ZR 3
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #203 - 03/12/24 at 05:15:38

I call it a Ramadan miracle—the first side pic that I really liked. But, I think I can do better if I can l just locate my small tripod.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #204 - 03/12/24 at 09:56:32

Happy Ramadan sir!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #205 - 03/12/24 at 10:47:05

Thx Lon!

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #206 - 03/13/24 at 16:12:40

Find that tripod Kamran~ two second timer w settings ready to go and you're in business! Zero camera shake. -As long as you (like us) don't have wood floors Smiley We just keep still till shot. That didn't sound right somehow... till shutter is released. Absolutely gorgeous amp!

Michael_behind_house.jpg
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #207 - 03/13/24 at 16:48:44

WOW, great picture!

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Estes
Verified Member

Reply #208 - 03/14/24 at 01:16:49

I LOVE reading this thread. Great stuff!

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #209 - 03/14/24 at 04:40:21

Thx Estes!

Clicked from another angle today (while Diana Krall’s ‘Temptation’ was playing—so I was in the groove) and ended up with a sexy shot…

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #210 - 03/16/24 at 03:39:33

So recall the Cryotone 12AU7-WCL, which I thought was shot after a loud pop on the right channel followed by no sound on that channel?

Swapped the power and driver tubes but I couldn’t get any sound on the right channel until AFTER I replaced the input tube.  So I sent it back to Don for evaluation and it passed all his tests with flying colors including serenading him on his Sarah (and completely puzzling the bajeesuz out of me).  So I asked him to overnight it and I got it back today and it is working just fine.  I can’t even….shows how much I know about audio.

I’m glad I got my tube back and my advice to other owners is to perhaps not jump to conclusions if the same thing happens to them.

I’m now running all Cryotone fare except the power tubes.

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #211 - 03/17/24 at 20:51:11

.....And gorgeous pics Kamran!

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #212 - 03/18/24 at 03:00:31

Thx Mike—-that mean’s a lot coming from you and your amazing picture taking skills!

Decfest East Coast 2024 Edition

So I’m kicking myself for not taking any pictures but I had the unique pleasure of hosting three audiophiles including Dom, GroovySauce (and his brother) today.  They spent a couple of hours in the rig and time just flew by! I would like to thank all of them for taking the time out of their busy schedules to checkout my rookie rig.  

We also played with GroovySauce’s Schumann Wave Resonator by Mr. Nixie and I really dug it when it was in the system.  It’s hard to describe the effect, other than say the music sounded more natural and more clear with it on. It’s on my shortlist of things to get…

Hopefully, this is just the start of many future jam sessions.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #213 - 03/18/24 at 22:42:03

I just want to thank Kamran for hosting us for a  listening session at his house.  While I was only there for 2.5 hours, I had a great time.  

This was the first time I got to hear the Sarah in person, and I have to say that all the rave about this amp is true.  The midrange, detail, and focus were so prevalent.  Not only does the sound draw you in, you can’t help to listen specifically for all the layers this amp throws at you.  I found myself purposefully listening to pick apart the instruments in each channel.  

Now for Kamran’s room….

His setup is beautiful and very well laid out.  Minus  Decfest, this was the first time I listened to music in a dedicated room that was heavily treated.  It was amazing to hear how quiet it was with no reverberation.  The OB sound in this room really works well and is a perfect fit.  The music from the speakers seemed to travel upwards towards your ears, even though you are sitting at a higher plane the the speakers.  

For comparative purposes, my listening space sounds completely different.  I don’t have a dedicated listening room, and my space is not treated at all…not yet anyway.  I run the Err’s that are noted for their diffused sound and work well in non treated rooms.  While I get great sound in my cathedral like room with an open space concept and 18 ft ceilings, I can see how a well treated room like Kamran’s really bring out the micro detail and nuances in the recordings.  It’s just so easy to hear in Kamran’s room, and so engaging.  

Listening to Nigel’s Schumann Resonator was a very interesting experience.  Not only with what is does to the music, but how it makes your body feel.  It’s hard to describe in the short amount of time I was there while we we actively playing with the different frequencies.  Having it plugged in definitely gave me a sense of energy, that when turned off, just didn’t make me feel as good.  This is something that I will need to acquire in the future.  

It was nice to spend time with fellow Decware Audiophiles in person to enjoy music, talk about our systems, and to also put a name to a face.

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #214 - 03/19/24 at 03:23:22

Thx for the kind words Dom! Loved having you guys over.  You missed the Pizza afterwards!

So interesting discovery—I am super tired and lazy today so havn’t set my listening chair, opting to sit behind on the couch and listening to Sarah approx. 10 db lower and it sounds so satisfying.  I can’t figure out why I’m not itching to crank up the volume to my desired 75-85 range.  Either Sarah is matching my low energy, or both the Cryotone input/rectifier and the WE are breaking in and becoming even quieter.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #215 - 03/19/24 at 21:42:29

Hey Kamran…..your welcome.   Maybe your low energy is from not having the Schumann Resonator plugged in. It’s actually a possible that your body is craving the missing frequencies.  Just a thought.

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #216 - 03/22/24 at 03:45:06

Thx Dom—that’s definitely a factor to consider.  It’s either that or GroovySauce imparted his lower volume preference on to me after our session, lol!

Speaking of GroovySauce, I am re-listening to his ‘Exploring Bass’ playlist after a long time and just stunned with the low end response I’m experiencing.  I just don’t get the rep of 300B tubes being a one trick (midrange) pony?

This amp doesn’t cease to amaze.  I am just over 1400 hrs and about 250 hrs on the replacement WEs.

Also of note, this is probably the longest hiatus the Sophia Aqua 274B has had in the rig.  Not necessarily saying that the Cryotone 5U4 is better, but I remain more than satisfied at the moment and will probably let the WE’s burn in fully, before I go back to it to compare.

IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #217 - 03/22/24 at 13:34:12

Kamran, Thank you for the invite! Both my brother and I had a great time. Dom, it was a pleasure to meet and hangout with you.

First, I want to apologize to Kamran and Dom. My brother and I when we listen to each other’s systems blurt out raw unfiltered observations. Example last year I replaced some cables and didn’t tell him. After a song or two he paused and turned to me and said. “Um, your system isn’t fun to listen to.” If there is any thing we don’t care for the other knows. On the drive home we acknowledged it can be brutal if you haven’t asked and are not ready for it.

It’s always curious to me looking at photos of peoples rooms and I have no idea what it will sound like. I don’t even try to imagine as I’ll be wrong. If it has components that I’m familiar with I’ll get a sense of what direction it’s going that’s about all. This can be expanded to if there are floor to ceiling glass widows on one side with no drapes or anything I have a sense of what that will add. A coffee table in front of the listening chair will also add it’s own change.

Once we were settled, Dom in the sweet spot me to the back left, Kamran played the first track, a lively percussion track. Within the first 30 seconds I had an “oh shit!” moment. There were notes hovering just over Dom’s left shoulder in the center of the room. I could barely see the right speaker yet a few feet in front of me there they were.

When I got into the sweet spot it sounded and felt like the music was coming up to me and giving me a hug in an intimate way. At some point I mentioned it gave me the feeling of being in a small jazz club. I really wasn’t ready for how holographic the system sounded.

It was interesting messing with the Schumann Resonator while Dom was in the sweet spot listening. I would make an adjustment and within a few seconds he would say you changed something. Later after Dom took off Kamran would ask me to turn it up or down and I would while he was listening.

I was shocked to see that the Sarah 300b is more of a silver grey than white, it looks fantastic.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #218 - 03/22/24 at 16:37:53

Thx for the feedback GS! It was so much fun and afterwards I realized that we didn’t listen to enough music, lol! Already looking forward to your next trip!

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #219 - 03/23/24 at 01:25:22

Nigel…it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother as well.  No apologies necessary….because at the end of the day I appreciate the honesty from others with a fresh set of ears.  After hearing Kamran’s system… it gives me something to  shoot for in my untreated cathedral-llike room.   It was nice to also talk about cars, racing, and Vegas.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #220 - 03/30/24 at 09:18:44

The Revelation

We are just over 1500 hrs on Sarah and 340 hrs on the new pair of WE tubes.

This past week has been a revelation of how next level the WE 300B actually is.  They just opened up significantly (and I mean significantly) at 250-300 hrs. My original pair never sounded this good at 450-500 hrs, which is also when the noise started. Fingers crossed, this new pair doesn’t suffer from the same fate.

Night after night this past week, I’ve had many holy shit! moments.  I found myself loving everything I heard, without feeling unsatisfied and skipping tracks.  I should have taken a lot more screenshots, but the following tracks are the only ones where I had enough wherewithal to actually take one.

While everything is sounding much better, if I had to focus on one aspect that has had the most profound change, that would be the lower octaves—much fuller and delightfully denser.

And while Bass was cheering from the window for the first 250 hrs.

Now it has come out to play (no pun intended).

And holy shit—it has such palpability, slam, gravitas, control and texture, that I’ve been just left dumbfounded.  More on that at the end but let me also give some credit to other aspects that have also flourished in the meantime.

The midrange is increasingly more magical with soul penetrating vocals and the soundstage is so expansive and holographic that I’m left wondering if there are any friggin walls in the room. While notes always carried a few feet behind the sweet spot—they are now accomplishing the same feat with such clarity and precision that I’ve been staring at my atmos speakers in the ceiling with growing suspicion.

I had my son come down tonight and played a few tracks without going in to any details and then I asked what he thought and he immediately pointed out that the bass was much much better.  That evoked two immediate emotions/thoughts:

A) Proud of my Audiophile in the making for picking out the same thing I noticed
B) Glad that I was not being biased about my own rig

Then I played a few tracks from Dominique Fils-Aimé.  He had already heard ‘Birds’, so I picked that one last and opted for another favorite of mine ‘Where there is smoke’.  I accidentally hit another playlist before the track ended and he was a bit disappointed—he was so in to it! Then we played ‘Home’ and ended with ‘Birds’—-the last one hitting me more profoundly than ever before.  The bass, the vocals, the holographic flapping of the wings…Damn.

Then I shut the system down and showed him the HPC Sluggo I got from Mark for the streamer that I intend to introduce in the rig next week.  He was shocked to see how tiny it was—lol.  After we went upstairs, he was humming ‘Where there is smoke’ and I was like, ‘Are you a Dominique fan now?” And he was like: ‘Yeah that was low-key cool.’

Mental Note: Find out how and when to use the slang ‘low-key’ so I can sound cool to my teenagers.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #221 - 03/30/24 at 13:02:55

This amp seasons so well and shows you all that comes into it and all the elements within it. This is a forever amp! You and your son will be enjoying the evolution over the year, it will all still change for the better . . . sharing this is a great thing.

My enjoyment has deepened this week as I paid attention and threw some money wisely at my vinyl playback. I added a Schiit Loki Max and used great cabling so that the flexibility to tune and improve the vinyl sound has taken a step forward. Here's the path:

Rega P3* with Groovetracer Reference Sub-platter, Delrin platter, Counterweight, Record weight, Rega Exact2, newest reference Rega belt, Rega TTPSU*>PS Audio NuWave Phono Converter* (XLR out)>Schiit Loki Max* (balanced out)>Decware ZBIT**>Decware SEWE300B* amplifier>Decware HR-1** speakers. Cabling is VooDoo Cable Stradivarius Cremona and Amati (interconnects), PS Audio AC-12 (power cables).

Previously I was running the Phono Converter into the DSD DAC Mk II, DSD out via HDMI I2S and thus through my other ZBIT and the XZROCK2, and got a denser sound, quite pleasing, but less "realistic". . . . with this setup I lost remote volume control, but that's not a big deal to me--I adjust volume mostly with the ZBIT. I’m very happy with this sound, spent all the money I can on it, and will now be listening to more vinyl than usual.

Actually the biggest downside to this new setup is now reaching around behind the 300B tubes to switch the input from the DAC to the Phono Converter--a risky thing when the amp is hot!

(* with VooDoo Cable Iso-Pods and on PS Audio PowerBase. ** on VooDoo Cable Iso-Pods)

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
The other Lon

Reply #222 - 03/30/24 at 16:56:31

Torii MK V on the bench at HQ and I still want to add a Sarah to the cart every time I read these reviews. Could be a 60th Birthday present to myself I guess based on the current build time.

Kam, DFA is just incredible. I have all of her vinyl and also have Nameless on CD. Unfortunately both media have something going on for the first minute or two of Strange Fruit (one of my favorites) and it is unpleasant. Nameless is my other favorite. She can just sing.

The lower bass you are describing is what I had this week when I switched out the Super Sluggo's for the HPC.

IP Logged
LiquidBlue

Reply #223 - 03/30/24 at 22:03:26

Funny, I was thinking how all these posts make me want to order the Sarah as well, though I’ve been extremely happy with my UFO25. But now that you put it that way and looking at the timeline, yes, it could be a nice 60th bday present for myself.  :)

Kamran, it’s so awesome you can share the excitement with your son and make these memories with him. My father passed along his love for photography and music as well. I now have his jazz collection with me. He passed them along while still here, as he knew I could appreciate them more and he was no longer listening to vinyl. I like that I can still text him now and then and wax on about how great an album is or recall memories of listening to certain songs with him in my youth. Not sure how far you’ve dug into Fear Inoculum (incredible album!), but you’ll have to play Chocolate Chip Trip for your son and really blow his mind!

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Energy Veritas>REL T7i
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #224 - 03/31/24 at 03:57:32

Thx Lon—I should have included that part of it is the amp seasoning as well.  It surpassed all of my expectations on Day 1 and it just keeps getting better!  I’ve heard great things about the Loki Max—although looking at your path, I was curious about the PS Audio phono.  I’d have pegged you to be a ZP3 fan!  I have heard great things about the GrooveTracer mods and was curious whether the higher Rega models negate the need for the sub-platter mods or is there still a market no matter how high you go.

The Other Lon: It’s funny you asked. I’ve been ignoring my vinyl setup for some time now and was thinking of getting back in to it and DFH’s ‘Nameless’ was one of the top records on my list.  She does have an incredible voice.

LiquidBlue: Thx! I really cherish the moments sharing the rig with my son.  His tastes are obviously so different from mine, but I’ve noticed that he pays attention and digs at least some of the esoteric music I throw at him.  And speaking of Tool, while I am still early in my discovery stage, I had previously earmarked ‘Chocolate Chip Trip’ for us to listen to and had completely forgotten about until you brought it up.  So thx for the reminder!

And to both of you: I think it’s a great idea to put your name in the queue for a milestone birthday—go for it!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #225 - 03/31/24 at 05:53:21

Kam, I had a ZP3 up to about five years ago. It kindof drove me nuts because I never settled on a tube complement, there were so many variables and potentialities and I often struggled with system hum when it was here; I was not listening to vinyl much at all and someone wanted it and I sold it to them. The flexibility of the PS Audio phono converter intrigued me, it was not that expensive, and I found that  it was comforting not to wonder what it would sound like with this tube or that. In fact IMO it sounds really good via any ouput (has RCA, XLR, coax, USB and HDMI) and complements my Rega very well. Ironically I really did enjoy running it through my DAC via HDMI/I2S, great sound, and one source ultimately as far as volume and phase control etc.  Also I really enjoy that it is balanced when using the analog output--my DAC source is balanced, I was using the ZTPRE, it fit right in gain-wise in my system. I really enjoy its sound. It's quite a great unit, and I even have a second one as a backup. That said, late last year for Black Friday I put in an order for a fully modded ZP3. . . just for the heck of it. . . and in three years or so I'll be able to try that component again.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #226 - 03/31/24 at 10:06:14

Regarding the sub-platter mod: I think the current P8 and above have an OE much better sub-platter, and the Groovetracer mod is likely a lateral move rather than the truly forward improvement it is in the lower models. The Delrin platter is almost equally as wonderful an improvment.

And the Loki Max has proven to be very flexible and useful. I can get the sound I crave via the ZROCK2 without the increase in GAIN that the ZROCK2 gives, which in the case of my phono playback (which is inherently more dense than digital playback in my system) is a cool thing. And I think it foreshadows the sort of sound that the ZROCK3 will bring, in both its transparency and its ability to EQ without gain (and with gain adjustably in the case of the ZROCK3 which I think will be a great component).

IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #227 - 03/31/24 at 12:44:56

Do you think you will ever stop tracking the hours on Sarah?

I’ve got 12 Stylus Timers tracking tubes and such. I’m not sure if I’m going to retire the timers on the components when they hit 1,000 hours. I’m at 495 on the TRP now.

The other Lon, both the Sarah and Torii MKV are fantastic. Give it a few hundred hours and thoughts of other amps may fade away. Or you might have it bad like someone I know who is too curious for their own good. lol.

All of Dominique’s albums are pressed very well and sound outstanding!

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #228 - 04/01/24 at 02:21:32

I’m not sure either.  On the Had amp, I gave up tracking my usage after 500 or so hours, but still at it with Sarah.  And also using it as my true north with respect to tracking the break-in of the WE.  In other words, I know which hour of break-in I inserted the new pair of WE and using that as a reference point to track 500 hrs.  Not tracking any other tube at this point.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #229 - 04/10/24 at 15:10:04

It’s Sarah’s first Eid and she has an extra spring in her step this morning!

IP Logged
mrchipster
Verified Member

Reply #230 - 04/10/24 at 19:26:48

Nice pic as usual Kamran,

In the spirit of Eid, thanks for sharing this with those of us who may be a little less fortunate! (meant with respect and a little humor)

I have the UFO25 but I still can't stop wondering what the Sarah would sound like in my system.
Totally happy with the UFO25 though.

You have a great supporting cast in your components and room.
I imagine it must be incredible to spend hours getting lost in there.

Anyway, thanks for your impressions and overall contributions to the forum.

SE84UFO25 - CSP3 (A-mods)
ZROCK2 (A-mods) - ZBIT
Cambridge Audio CXN V2 (ModWright)
Cambridge Audio CXC
Zu Audio Soul Supremes
VIABLUE IC's & Spkr cables ; DSR3 IC's
Audio-Technica TT
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #231 - 04/11/24 at 01:13:13

Thx mrchipster for the kind (as well as funny) words. Also, welcome to the forum!

Happy to share my audio diary with pics. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to wondering how the UFO25 would sound in the rig, lol (so that makes the two of us, wondering what if). That said, I’m equally content (and then some) with Sarah.

It continues to be a glorious ride.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print