Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 03:40:53 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bose acoustiMass 10 replacement woofers (Read 1552 times)
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Bose acoustiMass 10 replacement woofers
07/14/23 at 00:11:08

Sound good if you love midrange....
These are two Bose acoustiMass 10 replacement woofers. I think this is a infinite baffle...

There's almost no Bass.

Is there a way to build a cardboard and Gorilla Tape speaker box with a little bit more bass? I live in an adult family home and can't have tools to cut wood. I used a pair of toenail clippers to cut cardboard into anan infinite baffle and then it only sounds good less than 2 ft away from my head so I taped it up to the ad of my bed.loud is no problem l... Not bothering roommates out in the living room is kinda a problem.  

My roommate gave me a boom box that doesn't work with headphones and if my caregiver finds out that he did that I don't know what he will do. Some disassembly later and I had these Bose acoustiMass 10 Six inch replacement speakers wired up.. they have great midrange and tiny bass.

The reason I posted this is that I want to build full range speaker box out of cardboard and Gorilla Tape.

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Re: Bose acoustiMass 10 replacement woofers
Reply #1 - 07/14/23 at 00:21:54

Chanced it.. turned my stereo up with music on my phone. WOW THAT'S BASS.....? !?

I turned it back down before I bothered my housemates too much... THERE IS BASS!!!

O just needed music with bass in it.

Try this...

(Is it okay to post songs from YouTube? ) Don't kill my thread just remove the link in it if I am not supposed to link to music with bass on it.

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print