Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/28/24 at 10:19:43 

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
How many times have you checked the Wait List? (Read 141332 times)
RisingSun
Verified Member

Re: How many times have you checked the Wait List?
Reply #900 - 08/02/23 at 19:53:37

I love my Decware gear. That said, they are not, in my opinion, sonically unique or superior enough to in anyway justify a 4 year wait vs other choices on the market.

Oddly, the absurdly long list serves as an effective marketing tool to make a yet longer list. Such is audiophile psychology.

In the beginning of list madness Decware failed to be transparent about wait times.  I cannot speak for if their motivations for doing so were an honest mistake or purposefully deceptive.  That’s between them and the Good Lord.  Things are better now, but in no way fully transparent.

As for Steve’s public response about the list, it’s clear it was written by someone not accustomed to dealing with such situations. An engineer’s response rather than a skilled businessman. The public shaming of a customer was a large mistake.

It is what it is.  A learning experience for all.

IP Logged
Ghostship
Seasoned Member

Reply #901 - 08/02/23 at 20:27:49

They aren't? You have a ZRock2 and a ZenSwitchBox, which as you are well aware, don't take ~4 years to build as the amplifiers might.

Please don't claim to speak from experience like those of us who have waited in line and received a Decware amp, because there haven't been any complaints from us claiming there's nothing "sonically unique or superior enough to in anyway justify a 4 year wait vs other choices on the market"...on the contrary, we have concluded that it was worth the wait.

As far as your baseless allegations that Decware intentionally mislead buyers about the wait times, as you have posted more than once now, you are completely full of sh@t.

And yet in the same post you claim that buyers are fully aware of the wait, which serves to motivate them to add their names to the list.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you do not have the right to misstate facts.

Paul Pang Quad Network Switch & Fiber
MSB Premier DAC
Zen Sarah SEWE300B
Cryotone Bundle
Tekton 2-12 Perfect SET Speakers w/ BE Tweeters and Cap & Wiring upgrades
Tekton 2-10 Sub
  IP Logged
Burgermeester
Seasoned Member

Reply #902 - 08/02/23 at 22:50:05

There seems to be something about the way I express myself that sets off controversy, sorry about that. My bad. I guess if you don't make it crystal-clear where you're coming from, people infer the worst.

To be clear, I love Decware.

I also think a lot of us are too willing to buy almost anything without even demoing it when we are told it has a big impact on the sound--even if it costs thousands. I dropped 5 figures on Decware equipment on other people's recommendation, not on feedback from my ears. Past a point I think this gets weird.

Audiophilia has the potential to stress people's finances in a pursuit of better sound that never ends. I simply suggested people thinking about a 4-year wait maybe should dump some ice water on their heads and look elsewhere -- or maybe better yet, stick with the system you have. It might be so close to Decware's that it's fine.

And just for avoidance of doubt, I don't think Decware has ever been misleading in its communications. Steve's delight in the results of his tinkering is contagious, that's all. But if you have audiophilia, they can set off lust for a product whose 4-year wait only makes it look even better. This is crazy, unless you have money and remaining lifespan to burn.

This is still on topic, about the "wait list."

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #903 - 08/03/23 at 18:25:16

..."can set off lust for a product whose 4-year wait only makes it look even better. This is crazy, unless you have money and remaining lifespan to burn....." Sure understand that! There is no way I would even consider ordering today. Personal stuff. Looks like these relatively younger/healthy folks are in business. But still, we are so pleased to see a small American family company doing so well. So many American outfits have folded up last few years. ~Build Back Better! Smiley This one is doing very well...there are many reasons why.  [smiley=icqlite20.png]

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #904 - 08/04/23 at 18:48:02

RisingSun posted twice and seemed to double down on the notion of misrepresentation.  The careless (and hurtful) use of that word upset me as someone who has been waiting for almost two years and I wanted to share my thoughts and observations:

Discussing current production stats and exchanging notes with fellow Decwarians continues to be just that—estimating wait times for our stuff from time to time so we can level set our collective expectations.  It was not an invitation to make assertions about the Deckerts transparency w.r.t. the waitlist or lack thereof.  To come to the forum that they host and question their motivations is in extremely bad taste and demonstrates a colossal lack of tact.

Decware is not your typical Audio Corp making transistor based tech on assembly lines with access to both large corporate teams and cheap labor—nor are they answerable to investors who demand a quick profit and compel such hi-fi outfits to cut costs, often at the expense of quality.  They also don’t have a Marketing Communications team ready to keep customers apprised of exact wait times.

But what they have is very hard to get right—-a family run business where most members wear multiple hats and work methodically and meticulously to produce high quality products that have touched the life of thousands and continue to sweep customers off their feet.  They are fueled by their love of high fidelity audio, their passion to tinker and innovate, and to make deeply impactful products. Not for nothing, I’d rather have an engineer answer my questions vs. a slick businessman.

No—they are decidedly not a typical hi end audio co — thank goodness!  We’re all better for it.

For folks on the fringes—Yes, the waitlist is long, yes it’s painful.  You be the judge whether you want to weather this storm.  Want to make an informed decision? Go read the reviews on this forum, setup a listening appt, or attend their annual fest- where you can evaluate multiple combinations of amps and speakers.  You’ll be dazed by their hospitality and make some amazing and lifelong connections with fellow members.  

Could they do better? Sure, everyone can improve and adapt.  It just takes time to figure out while staying true to your ideals.  But there’s a way to articulate such feedback, so it comes off as constructive vs. destructive.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #905 - 08/04/23 at 19:02:49

Thanks, Kamran, for your post - well said.

Tony

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Tal
Seasoned Member

Reply #906 - 08/05/23 at 00:06:09

Karman

Well said!

SE84UFO2 25A mods x2, ZP3 25A mods, CSP3 25A mods, ZRock2 25A mods, Rega P3-24 Incognito tonearm rewire and Groovetracer mods, Bob's Devices SUT > ZP3, Denafrips Pontus + Hermes, Bluesound streamer, Zu Soul VI, Omega DeepOmega8 sub,
  IP Logged
Yakatak
Verified Member

Reply #907 - 08/06/23 at 02:22:27

Just when you need a "Like" button....Sigh Cry

IP Logged
ArtMan
Seasoned Member

Reply #908 - 08/06/23 at 20:58:38

The death of many businesses comes down to the choices made, when the company tries to expand rapidly to meet the demand for its product. A small business is especially vulnerable if the right decisions are not made.

There is one thing that hasn't been mentioned. Decware has a lifetime warranty on their products. By trying to ramp up production, if the same quality is not maintained during the expansion, an even larger problem is created in the long term, which would likely lead to its death knell. This would be true for both its reputation and future costs to service the failures of its products.

This is especially true today due to the breaking down of global supply chain and the challenges of sourcing parts.

From what I have seen, Steve has chosen to make his decisions based on maintaining quality control. Even though it sacrifices quantities sold and profit, it is a more sound approach to expansion and increases the odds of this family business continuing to exist in the long run.

For a family owned, small business with a hard earned reputation for quality and value, the choices Steve has made for this expansion is just as sound as the reputation of his products. I personally applaud his decisions he has made from a business perspective.

Acer Laptop, Curious USB cable, Holo Audio May L2 DAC, ZRock 2, SE84UFO25, Fast 15 Network, Caintuck Audio Fast 15, Decware DSR3S/DHC2/ZFOCUS cables, Swiss Digital Fuse Boxes, Cryotone tubes (5AR4-WC, EL84-WC X 2, ECC88-WC, 0A3-WC X 2, 0D3-WC, 12AU7-WCL)
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #909 - 08/06/23 at 23:08:32

Well said ArtMan.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
terlenka
Verified Member

Reply #910 - 08/08/23 at 23:34:25

Agree with several of the previous comments.

There aren't many options for Decware and the wait list/production capacity. There are only so many people who can be hired and keep up the company's level of quality. Expansion of the production space would be ideal, but it's risky and would take some time anyway, and I understand Steve's decision not to pursue this option. Some companies (I think Omega speakers did this) have suspending taking orders while they work through the wait list. I'm not sure what this would help (besides the used market, which is already insane for Decware products). In the meantime, they've streamlined the list in two ways that make it more efficient and accurate: 1) they've eliminated the possibility of someone adding to their order (this prevents the used market from dominating and taking over the new market) and 2) moved the non-amp production to a separate list.

For those struggling to keep track, my items (ordered several months apart) have moved about 36 spots on the list per month (this is consistent with another poster's estimate of 10 amps per week/40 per month; several orders are for 2 amps; I count that as one spot moved). The newer order has moved right at 40 spots per month this year (I assume the extra movement is due to people dropping out).

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #911 - 08/11/23 at 23:11:30

Hmm, maybe I’m jet lagged cause I seem to be at exactly 100, when I was expecting to be #103 with the steady 10 amp week over week production cycle.

Not complaining!

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #912 - 08/16/23 at 00:58:15

Well, after 22 months, my SE84UFO shipped today. I ordered just a few weeks before the waitlist topped the 1000 order mark. I think I was 930 to start.

This is my second SE84, and when I ordered the first one in 2017, I think there were like 150 orders. If I remember correctly, it took about a month to get it. Back then, Decware was still audio’s best kept secret Wink

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222
Crown sub amp
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright) • ZBIT
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-7
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in open baffles
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #913 - 08/16/23 at 01:10:15

Congrats Geno! I started at 940 something if I recall correctly.  The list might see another surge after Harley’s review, which I just posted….

IP Logged
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Reply #914 - 08/16/23 at 02:29:35

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with GAS (gear acquisition syndrome).  The backlog is a blessing to me. If it wasn't there I would have pulled the plug on at least 4 items this year.  Whew!!  The thing with GAS is that I want it NOW and if I can't have it now then I move along.  Again, depending on where you are coming from, this is a blessing.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #915 - 08/16/23 at 03:20:30

Thanks Kamran.

Yet another very positive review. I am so glad that Steve and Decware are getting their just reward.

Best,

Geno

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #916 - 08/16/23 at 03:57:37

Right on Geno! I'm ready for you to stop with the wait list updates and start with the listening impressions. I also want to know if they are still sending t-shirts with the amp?

If anyone is keeping score I waited 5 months and a day for the UFOs I ordered in June '20, back when that seemed like a long time. When I ordered my UFO25s, on Black Friday '21, it took over 2 months just to get on the waiting list. I'm #88 today, I hope to be listening to them by the end of October, so 23 months.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #917 - 08/16/23 at 04:21:20

Hi James.

I forgot about the T-Shirt! I hope they are still sending those out. Now that you reminded me, I’ll be disappointed if I don’t get one. Do you hear that, Steve! Smiley

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #918 - 08/16/23 at 11:43:52

Geno,

Congratulations on your new amplifier. I'm glad you had a short wait, excellent timing with the order on your part. I look forward to your impressions as the amp settles in and your tube rolling experiments begin. Enjoy!

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #919 - 08/16/23 at 16:11:57

Thanks HK! Ain't open baffles fun to listen too?!?!

Best,

Geno

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #920 - 08/16/23 at 16:56:03

Geno, open baffles with Lii Audio drivers are amazing. Never thought I could get such terrific sound quality for single driver speakers under $2K.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #921 - 08/16/23 at 17:08:55

Congrats Geno! Worth the wat.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #922 - 08/16/23 at 18:24:39

The wait for the wat Grin

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
ChJKy (Chris)
Verified Member

Reply #923 - 08/17/23 at 11:37:06

That's awesome Geno. I had been keeping an eye out on your amp's progress as I checked for mine since we were so close in our order time.

The T-shirt is real. I got mine with the MK5.

Kamran, thanks for posting that review. It was worth a watch and all the reasons I bought mine were revealed.

The listening will be happy. Enjoy.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #924 - 08/17/23 at 13:53:09

Good morning Chris.

That is good to hear. But how are they determining the correct size of the shirt? I was not asked that.

Best,

Geno

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
ChJKy (Chris)
Verified Member

Reply #925 - 08/18/23 at 03:54:20

I was not asked what shirt size I wanted. I received an XL which will certainly fit albeit a little big. Still, I got real excited when I saw the shirt.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #926 - 08/18/23 at 04:50:46

Mental note: Tell Sarah my shirt size in advance.  If they only have XL, I might end up framing it on my wall. Hehe

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #927 - 08/18/23 at 05:26:32

Thanks Chris. If that is the case, XL is generally what I wear in a t-shirt, so perfect!

Kamran, the t-shirt in a cool frame would be a great addition to your awesome music room!

Best,

Geno

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #928 - 08/18/23 at 21:55:14

Thx Geno, that will most likely be the outcome if it’s too big.

Two milestones today:

In double digits now (97 last time I checked)
Finally paid off the amp

I can see the finish line…

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #929 - 08/18/23 at 22:04:03

Congrats Mr. K.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #930 - 08/18/23 at 22:13:10

That's awesome Kamran!

If you are 97 that would make me 87ish. It looks like there is a hiccup in the UFO25 production, hopefully it is brief.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #931 - 08/19/23 at 02:00:05

Thx guys.

Speaking of production, the last two weeks seemed a bit atypical.  Moved 13 places last week and 3 places this week.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #932 - 09/01/23 at 02:00:03

CAJames: Are you reassessing your timeline yet? Transferring some of my optimism your way  :)

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #933 - 09/01/23 at 02:22:24

Appreciate it Kamran! But I'm cool, the amps will get here when they get here...

...when they get here...

...when they get here...

[fade to black]

IP Logged
Nuno
Verified Member

Reply #934 - 09/03/23 at 16:04:24

I made it to the first page !  [smiley=beer.gif]
1 year and 8 months later. Let's see if I get my amp still in 2023.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #935 - 09/03/23 at 17:25:56

Congrats!

I made the first page at the very end of May and am now 53. So you probably have 3 months and change until they start on your amp. Hopefully.

Unfortunately the supply chain is apparently still an issue, so how your order matches the available parts is going to determine your delivery time once you get to the front of the line. ATM it seems like Rachaels and UFO25s (my order) are currently on pause. Presumably once those parts arrive all the other amps pause while they get caught up.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #936 - 09/03/23 at 17:45:50

Congrats! As James notes the supply chain issues will have a hand in your delivery time. When I hit the first page it was about three months before my amp was delivered. You're closer than you were!

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #937 - 09/13/23 at 17:19:27

My God. It finally happened—just received the parts pulled email!

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #938 - 09/13/23 at 17:59:59

B*tch

Awesome! (That you ordered after me but your amp will be done first Smiley )

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #939 - 09/13/23 at 18:13:35

A lot of gaps between quality control etc and 'new'. I guess some holding off payment or parts etc? Starting to really look forward to this. Purchased 11/29/21. 2 or 3 more months maybe?  :D

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #940 - 09/13/23 at 23:58:29

LOL James. I’ll take it (no pun intended). For a fleeting second last week, I thought about asking Sarah to delay it until after you got yours, but recall what I said about fleeting…

If it’s any consolation, I don’t see my self using the amp on arrival due to this never ending remodeling project—will most likely park the box in the basement until the project is over. Haven’t listened to music in my rig for 10 days…

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #941 - 09/14/23 at 00:12:29

In all seriousness I’m glad the wait list is moving forward, and I look forward to hearing about your experiences. And I’m cool, my amps will get here when they get here….

When they get here….

When they get here….

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #942 - 09/14/23 at 00:12:56

Haven’t listened to music in my rig for 10 days…

Ouch! Kamran, that sounds rough.  Hopefully, you will be back up and listening soon. I look forward to your review when that happens.

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #943 - 09/14/23 at 00:22:31

I recently made it through six days with no system(s) myself so you have my sympathy. I hope there are no delays in your relocation plan.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #944 - 09/14/23 at 01:15:20

Thx guys. This is my better half’s dream project to get the house remodeled  including gutting our kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, and adding additional closets,  pantry space and extending the sq. footage a tad. It’s a lot and I figured if she can put up with my time and investment for hifi, then I can put up with helping her finish the project on time. The only exception is that I was allowed to attend Decfest next month!

For now, I’m just enjoying audio vicariously through you guys.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #945 - 10/03/23 at 20:42:53

Well, I feel badly for the would be Rachael owners who ordered months before me and are still waiting, but it looks like production of the UFO25s has started again. There are maybe a dozen ahead of me, I'm hoping mid-November for delivery. So almost exactly 2 years on the list. Of course if they get the parts for the Racheals it will push things back considerably, but I'm OK with that.

IP Logged
oztayls
Verified Member

Reply #946 - 10/03/23 at 21:42:48

You're close and your patience is about to be rewarded! I ordered in April last year and by my calculations, I should get mine in early Dec next year (about 2 yrs 7m). At the current rate of production, ordering today should see them arriving in early Dec 2027.

Thorens TD124, Thorens TD125, Lii Audio Fast8 wine barrel oak OBs, Yaqin MS33B, Home made Shure SUT, Bluesound Node, EAR 834 clone, Spud Kit (SEP), Leak Sandwich+Leak Mini Sandwich 15ohm ex ABC monitors, Bottlehead Stereomour II
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #947 - 10/03/23 at 22:06:58

Thanks! Your patience will be rewarded as well. One thing I know for sure is Decware amps are worth the wait and worth much more than the cost.

IP Logged
chapsjon
Seasoned Member

Reply #948 - 10/03/23 at 22:24:17

I just received my SE84 UFO today. I ordered Black Friday of 2021, so 1 year 10 months and some change from order to delivery. It seems the one year club t-shirts are no longer a thing as one was not included in the box. Kind of would have been cool, but I ordered an amp not a T-shirt so no big deal. Just started my first itineration of burn in and well pleased so far.

LR:Mini Torii+Wright WPP100 phono, CSP2+SE84UFO, Pioneer Exclusive M4, Accuphase E-303,Graham Slee Jazz Club, Technics SL-1200MK3D Grace F-8 & Nagaoka MP-110, Yamaha NS-1000M, KEF Reference 101, Sony SS-5050
BR: SE84C+, ZP1 phono, Decware 945
JVC QL-7 Shure V15
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #949 - 10/03/23 at 22:51:59

Congrats chapsjon! May today be the start of many hours of listening enjoyment.

Tony

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print