Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/28/24 at 07:09:05 

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
How many times have you checked the Wait List? (Read 141256 times)
Mannytheseacow
Ex Member

Re: How many times have you checked the Wait List?
Reply #850 - 06/12/23 at 19:23:36

For sure, Geno.  The variation in production week to week is so large that it is beyond the explanation that assembly is the controlling factor.  Like everything else in the world supply chain likely has a lot to do with it.  Though I'm sure the randomness of the each product being produced has some effect (making a complicated circuit with custom options vs. a simple amp with stock options), not to mention holiday business closure and the like.
For the most part I just leave the Decware folks alone and wait patiently...  though I never forget to mark my place on the list every weekend.  [smiley=50.gif]

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #851 - 06/14/23 at 02:17:21

Thanks for the detailed analysis Mannytheseacow.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
The other Lon

Reply #852 - 06/14/23 at 16:19:19

Woohoo, officially made it the very bottom of page 2 (Torii MKV), and the top of page 3 (ZP3). So excited!

Waiting is not the end of the world. Just glad I am lucky enough to be able to wait for what is truly a luxury.

IP Logged
Yakatak
Verified Member

Reply #853 - 06/14/23 at 19:12:50

Well...Ladies and gentlemen...Step right up and place your bets.  There are currently 78 entries on the alternate, non-amp list (Does it have an official name?). Two of them are ZSB's in Quality Control; the rest are all listed as New. The remaining 76 consist of 38 ZRock2, 15 ZStage, 7 ZBox, 7 ZLC, 6 ZMC1, 2 ZSB, and 1 Gizmo2. Which of these will be chosen for the next campaign?  They shipped a batch of ZRock2 in April (I'm enjoying mine very much, thank you), so probably not those. Since my ZStage has been on the list for exactly 1 year, I'm placing my bet (and hopes) there.

IP Logged
Mannytheseacow
Ex Member

Reply #854 - 06/16/23 at 00:12:26

If there were a like button I would have clicked it on that closing comment, TheOtherLon.  [smiley=icqlite20.png]

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #855 - 07/01/23 at 00:34:45

Damn! I have made it to 68 on the list, but all work on SE84 and SE34I.6 has stalled. No work done on any of these at the top of the list, for 3 weeks now.

Sarah said that they were having trouble getting parts. My logical side understands, but my impatient side is not happy.

Not really complaining, but like Joe Friday said, “just the facts”.

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222
Crown sub amp
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright) • ZBIT
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-7
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in open baffles
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #856 - 07/01/23 at 01:34:13

Dang, that hurts—sorry Geno. Hopefully, they can overcome the parts situation soon.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #857 - 07/01/23 at 08:27:48

Well were is better than are...hopefully production will resume shorty Geno!

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Reply #858 - 07/01/23 at 22:04:51

I'm on the "other" list.  I ordered a ZROCK a few months ago.  The ZROCK at the top of the list was ordered on February 2022 and that is still at NEW status.  Most of the time I forget that I am on a list.  Years from now I'll get an email that says the gear is ready and I'll probably go into shock.  We shall see.

IP Logged
Yakatak
Verified Member

Reply #859 - 07/01/23 at 22:47:32

I've been watching the list for a while and that 2/22 ZRock2 seems to be a bit of an anomaly.  You'll notice the next ZR2's on the list have 11/22 dates, so you may be further along than you think.  On the other hand... they seem to be building in batches of a single component at a time and just sent out a large batch of ZR2's in April.  With all those ZStage's at the top of the list, I'm hoping they're next on the bench. You can probably guess why.

IP Logged
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Reply #860 - 07/04/23 at 02:55:17

I looked at the "other" list today and every item listed is at NEW status.  Interesting how that works.

IP Logged
Burgermeester
Seasoned Member

Reply #861 - 07/07/23 at 09:02:53

The mention of parts shortages is ominous. Some information would be appreciated, if this is real.

I've seen other manufacturers sites where parts shortages made certain items unavailable for well over a year.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #862 - 07/11/23 at 16:14:46

Hey Steve or Sarah,

How about an explanation on why there has been no movement with the amps at the top of the list in 4 weeks?

Last I heard, it was waiting on parts. I assume that is still the issue, but how bout an update on this?

Thanks,

Geno

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
oztayls
Verified Member

Reply #863 - 07/18/23 at 03:13:55

16 months in and have progressed to about #900 on the list. I guess that means I have about 64 weeks to wait? In the interim, I decided to improve my skill set and build an amp. I chose the little Spud Kit SEP amp. What a killer little amp that turned out to be! It has about the same power as an SE84. The 6CL6 video tubes are so very cheap which is a bonus for tube rolling. I was able to pick up a batch of about 50 NOS military/Navy and FAA tubes for about the price of a good 12AX7, so can't complain about that.

Too bad I'm in Australia as I'm now almost qualified to build my Decware amp  ;) What's the weather like in Peoria at this time of year?  ;D

Thorens TD124, Thorens TD125, Lii Audio Fast8 wine barrel oak OBs, Yaqin MS33B, Home made Shure SUT, Bluesound Node, EAR 834 clone, Spud Kit (SEP), Leak Sandwich+Leak Mini Sandwich 15ohm ex ABC monitors, Bottlehead Stereomour II
  IP Logged
RCFDSL
Verified Member

Reply #864 - 07/18/23 at 23:34:44

When I ordered my integrated amp I was around 700 on the list and it took a little over 1 1/2 yrs

IP Logged
Bilyeaux
Seasoned Member

Reply #865 - 07/19/23 at 00:08:42

Im 20 mnths into my order and 235 on list…..2nd page!

ARC LS25MK2, UFO2.1 & Denafrips Pontus II DAC, PSA P300 Regen, Rega P6 w/ NEO and Rega MM Phono, Marantz CD6006, Bluesound Node 2i, Nakamitchi Cassette, Syzygy Sub, Omega JR XRS Towers & 74' Heresy rebuilt from Crites, ZWIRE speaker, DSRXLR, AQ connects
  IP Logged
Sarah Richardson
Verified Member

The Decware Glue

Reply #866 - 07/19/23 at 01:37:41

For those concerned about the orders that were temporarily bypassed on the wait list. It is due to parts on back order. We had a delay with chassis' for two models: UFO & SE34I.6. Some of the other models were waiting on transformers on back order. They have arrived from our supplier and we are pulling parts on anyone bypassed. Unfortunately we are still waiting on chassis' for the SE34I.6 but they should arrive soon.

IP Logged
Sarah Richardson
Verified Member

The Decware Glue

Reply #867 - 07/19/23 at 01:44:02

We are temporarily unable to build orders on the non-amplifier wait list due to parts as well. We were building these orders by model for training purposes, but will get back to building by order date once parts come in. We appreciate everyones patience as we deal with unexpected delays.

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #868 - 07/20/23 at 16:50:21

Thank you for update. Smiley We try to keep track of money spent or about to be spent VERY closely now. Life changing events (health etc..) can get extremely expensive and I do not want my way better half wondering how did she forget about this $ if or when I'm not here. Time sure creeps up as we get older.  Build Back Better!  All the best to you guys.~ Mike   ~please continue with updates~

IP Logged
Yakatak
Verified Member

Reply #869 - 07/22/23 at 06:20:40

What Mike said.  Especially the " Thanks for the update" part.

IP Logged
ChJKy (Chris)
Verified Member

Reply #870 - 07/22/23 at 12:34:36

With the possibility of the UPS strike coming up soon, the supply chain will be in even more trouble. I would think that is certainly going to affect everyone including Decware and their ability to get parts. It's a situation that will be out of their control and even more patience may be required.

So the updates and any updates are very welcomed and very important.

Thank you for that and keep up the great work you're already doing.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #871 - 07/22/23 at 16:45:37

Thank you for the update Sarah. I think that it is only proper, with delays like this, to keep customers informed on what’s going on. Puts things in perspective, and minds at ease.

While my amp will make it to me a little later than I anticipated, my birthday is the second week in August, and it should make it to me pretty close to that. So Happy Birthday to me Smiley

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #872 - 07/28/23 at 20:02:04

Mannytheseacow Will probably have more precise data but my back of the envelope math suggests that Decware has been consistently putting out 10 amps a week.  This is just based on observing my jumps of 10 slots per week for a couple of weeks.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #873 - 07/28/23 at 20:24:06

I made the first page at the end of May, and at the end of July I'm 113 which averages out to just just over 10 a week for the last couple months.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #874 - 07/28/23 at 20:34:55

Thanks for confirming — you’re 10 slots ahead of me Cool

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #875 - 07/29/23 at 00:26:33

Hey, to both CAJames and Kamran, #'s 114 & 124, respectively - (sigh)

It's still a few months away for you both, but I look forward to your reviews.  The Sarah reviews thus far have been sensational.  Thank you.  Like Kamran, I thought more Sarah owners might jump in, but writing reviews might not be for everyone. As a dyed-in-the-wool introvert, I can relate to that.

I am also becoming more curious CAJames' choice of bridging two UFO25s into a monobloc.  That is a more novel design, so I must research that option.

Enjoy your weekend, guys!

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
ChJKy (Chris)
Verified Member

Reply #876 - 07/29/23 at 12:04:22

I ordered my Torii MK5 on 10/16/21, just as Decware blew up...By the time my order showed up on the list one month later, I was #912. I received it yesterday 7/28/23, 648 days, 1 year 9 months 9 days...but who's counting.

It is beyond worth to wait, as I've said before, and as (almost) all here know. It is beautiful, it sounds great right out of the Pelican Case.

After 6 hours of playing tunes with my 15 year old daughter (we listen to music together all the time), it definitely sounded better that my solid state Marantz. I had her in tears during Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah...

My wife is a musician and very good singer and she also had a huge seal of approval on the whole thing, from looks to sound as we listened to music in the dark with just the glow of the tubes to light us up.

I can't wait to hear from all of you about your experiences when you receive your Decware amp...It is so worth the wait.

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #877 - 07/29/23 at 15:01:35

Hey Chris,

Congratulations.  It is easy to relate to your experience and imagine how pleased you are to have Tori MK5.  Here's the best part, in another 648 days, you will like it even more!

Enjoy the music!

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #878 - 07/29/23 at 15:23:54

Thanks Tony—I look forward to sharing.  Sarah said that they are generally tracking 22 months so I am hoping to receive my amp by September.

Chris: Good to hear from you and thanks for sharing your experience with the MKV.  Jeff Buckley’ s Hallelujah is one of my favs.  His first breath on the track, takes my breath away every time.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #879 - 07/29/23 at 17:43:51

That's awesome Chris! I waited 5 months and a day for my UFOs back in 2020 (when that seemed like a looooong time). I'm not quite as optimistic as Karman, I'm thinking probably October maybe November before I'm posting about my UFO25s but whatever it is they will be more than worth the wait and worth much more than the price.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #880 - 07/29/23 at 23:34:30

Hi guys.

I got the email yesterday - Parts Pulled

Celebrate, Celebrate  
Dance to the music!!!

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #881 - 07/30/23 at 00:27:21

Yay! I know it’s been frustrating of late, with the parts shortage so I’m really excited for you Geno!

I think I’m gonna pull a couple of dance tracks on tonight listening session!

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #882 - 07/30/23 at 01:41:10

Thanks Kamran.

The long wait has been tough. And I have 0 patience, so that makes it even harder.

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #883 - 07/30/23 at 02:27:18

Right on Geno! I’m almost as excited as you are about you joining team balanced monoblocs.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #884 - 07/30/23 at 02:59:46

Hey James.

I’m really excited to get the balanced monoblocs going. The new Lii Audio drivers are getting broken in good just in time. I prolly have over 80 hours on them by now, so ready to match them up to the Zen twins.

It was encouraging too, to hear that you stayed with the SET amps. I remember that you were close to jumping on the Sarah 300b bandwagon.

Best,

Geno

Crown sub amp
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #885 - 07/30/23 at 03:15:56

Yeah, I had a brief flirtation with Sarah. But I wanted to stay balanced and buying 2 of them plus TOTL 300B tubes would have been 5 figures and that was just too rich for my blood. My 300B amp sounds really good (and has a cool balanced input stage, which is why I got it) but I miss the UFO sound. So I'm really looking forward to how you like your system once you get the amps in place.

IP Logged
Mannytheseacow
Ex Member

Reply #886 - 08/01/23 at 12:57:02

"Mannytheseacow Will probably have more precise data but my back of the envelope math suggests that Decware has been consistently putting out 10 amps a week."

Averaging 9.5 amps per week since the split.  Like any statistical analyses the details are important.  Saying that they are tracking at 22 months is based on a customer getting on a list under 1000 people and the higher production occurring before the list was split.  Getting on at 1500, and factoring in current production, the wait is projecting at 3.25 years...  and if one gets on the list today at over 2200 one might expect the wait to be 4-1/2 years.

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #887 - 08/01/23 at 16:25:19

At 201 now. Christmas maybe? Stormy morning (Saturday), but pretty out anyway~ All the best everyone

_05A8572-10r.jpg
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #888 - 08/01/23 at 18:11:36

Great pic Mike — you’re almost on page 1!

Mannytheseacow—Just the kind of detail I was expecting! You make a good point about the 22 month tracking. That is how Sarah phrased it but the nuance here is that it pertains to orders from 2021. She also mentioned that this will be further impacted by the large number of orders during Black Friday.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #889 - 08/01/23 at 18:20:15

Quote:
Posted by: Kamran      Posted on: Today at 10:11:36

...She also mentioned that this will be further impacted by the large number of orders during Black Friday.

That is certainly a thing. I was the sixth person to get an order in Black Friday 2021 but there are at least 50 more orders  after me that day. That's like 5 or 6 weeks difference in the wait for orders placed the same day.

IP Logged
RisingSun
Verified Member

Reply #890 - 08/01/23 at 18:28:31

Since the list madness began, Decware has consistently misrepresented how long the wait will be for a new amp. My guess is it’s out of misunderstanding rather than malice.  But a 3 to 4 year wait needs to be clearly expressed at the time of ordering, especially given deposits are no longer refundable.

There ought to be a large banner next to the “place order” button that says “Wait can be 3 to 4 years, 10% deposit not refundable” so that customers can consult with their doctors prior to purchase to determine their anticipated life expectancy Wink

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #891 - 08/01/23 at 21:26:13

...."so that customers can consult with their doctors prior to purchase to determine their anticipated life expectancy".  Actually what you said right there hit pretty close to home.  :-/  I am blessed to be here regardless... Smiley My way better half has been keeping a very close eye on me...twice now, so I think all is good

IP Logged
oztayls
Verified Member

Reply #892 - 08/01/23 at 23:53:28

If the build rate of 10 amps per week is correct, then if you order today, your amp will be ready on or around Wednesday, 3 November 2027. You will be 222 weeks older. Plenty of time to save up!

Thorens TD124, Thorens TD125, Lii Audio Fast8 wine barrel oak OBs, Yaqin MS33B, Home made Shure SUT, Bluesound Node, EAR 834 clone, Spud Kit (SEP), Leak Sandwich+Leak Mini Sandwich 15ohm ex ABC monitors, Bottlehead Stereomour II
  IP Logged
JP
Verified Member

Reply #893 - 08/02/23 at 02:09:58

I have a Tori jr v2 and when I ordered the wait was almost 11 months in 2021. That seemed like forever.  Numerous times I have been tempted to get  on the list for the Sarah.  At this point a wait time of 4 years is way too much. I’m thinking of just keeping my Tori jr ,adding a Dennis had 300b, and swapping them out intermittently.  
A lot can occur at 4 years and unless there are some drastic changes to the build queue I unfortunately won’t experience the decware 300b offering.

IP Logged
Burgermeester
Seasoned Member

Reply #894 - 08/02/23 at 03:39:27

Perceptions, or maybe it's auto-intoxication. Is it really possible that Decware amplification is so unique and superior than it justifies anything more than (IMO) about a 1-year wait?

Perhaps the real secret sauce -- ladled on with love and pure passion, I know -- is the positioning and descriptions of the products (I think unintendedly but it is still genious) that create a sense of total uniqueness and must-have product lust. Audio gods, etc. etc.

I am waiting for a pair of UFO25s. There were 900 guests in the restaurant (with its fixed kitchen staff), now there are 2300 in here. We can't even see how many people peer through the window, shake their heads and walk away. Nor should we care, I suppose. That would be telling Steve how to run his business.

To while away my months and years as I wait for my order to be served, I read Steve's build log for the UFO25. It's pure mind candy. Well, I will listen to nothing else after the amps arrive, so maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Anyway, I'm glad I'll have the chance to find out.

IP Logged
ChJKy (Chris)
Verified Member

Reply #895 - 08/02/23 at 11:41:13

The wait is a mathematical fact. Unless production changes are made, and I wouldn't want Steve and family to change anything because of me (us), the wait is at least the # of orders divided by # of amps shipped in a given time period.

I now have a Decware amp, and I wouldn't want to buy any other, so for me waiting another 3-4 years for another one would be fine if I knew everything in my current situation would be the same in 3-4 years. So much can happen in that time, good or bad.

I do feel that more upfront information would be needed when ordering, including the possibility of any amp to be delayed in production due to supply issues. Transparency is most important and I also don't believe that anyone is misrepresenting delivery times on purpose. The changes to their business is just as sudden really as the past events to our own lives during these Covid years.

Either way, keep up building great amps...If you build it, they will come. I likely will be back too.

IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Reply #896 - 08/02/23 at 13:48:47

It seems I’m on schedule to receive a SEWE300B in about 2 years & 4 months from now. But nearly a year after ordering I’m wondering about the speaker wait time? 3/4 to 1 year has been quoted in the past & I was hoping someone with first hand experience in the matter would weigh in.

KEF LS50 wireless 2 w/KC62 sub
Analog Ethos select series 2a3>Decware HDT-v2
Dennis Had Inspire 6FLV-v>Decware T6
Shanling STP10>Klipsh forté IV
Dennis Had 300PSE>Decware DNA 2
IPad mini>Audio Quest Dragonfly cobalt>Focal Clear
Willsenton R300>Bose 601-II
  IP Logged
terlenka
Verified Member

Reply #897 - 08/02/23 at 14:19:46

I ordered speakers two or three years ago. They took about a year to arrive. It's possible that they arrive more quickly now as Bob, who builds the speakers, no longer does the woodwork for amp bases.

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #898 - 08/02/23 at 14:55:13

Quote:
Perceptions, or maybe it's auto-intoxication. Is it really possible that Decware amplification is so unique and superior than it justifies anything more than (IMO) about a 1-year wait?

Perhaps the real secret sauce -- ladled on with love and pure passion, I know -- is the positioning and descriptions of the products (I think unintendedly but it is still genious) that create a sense of total uniqueness and must-have product lust. Audio gods, etc. etc.

I am waiting for a pair of UFO25s. There were 900 guests in the restaurant (with its fixed kitchen staff), now there are 2300 in here. We can't even see how many people peer through the window, shake their heads and walk away. Nor should we care, I suppose. That would be telling Steve how to run his business.

Last year at the Decfest I question Steve about the wait list and his response in his mild manner was, "It is what it is".

My educated opinion from spending time with him and various avenues of conversation is - he's in a happy place. He loves to tinker in his space and the cottage business affords it. Anything else would be a distraction from it. I also think the whole family feels the same as Steve.

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #899 - 08/02/23 at 16:09:50

I like both of these posts as they express some thoughts/feelings I have had over the past two years.  Burgermeister creatively imagines the genius marketing strategy behind keeping inventory low.  While John describes a man at the top of his game and enjoying the moment. Steve's reported response to the situation seems perfect.

With one amp now received after what seemed like a painfully long wait and another ordered with a wait time twice as long as the first, I feel lucky to have stumbled upon this place: the products, the community, and the educational experiences - all first class.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print