Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 13:56:59 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
John Prine has Covid-19 (Read 7045 times)
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

John Prine has Covid-19
04/01/20 at 23:01:39

Damn, John Prine has this hideous virus. Just Damn.
We both share the same birthday, 10/10, though he has a few years on me.
Has anyone heard of other musicians with it?
Damn.  

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: John Prine has Covid-19
Reply #1 - 04/02/20 at 01:10:01

Trumpeter, composer and bandleader Wallace Roney, who may have a similar place in my music world that Prine has in yours, has passed from the virus. Sad.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 04/02/20 at 01:17:51

Also passed from the virus

Manu Dibango -- The African jazz-funk saxophone legend died of coronavirus on March 24. He was 86. Dibango, who was born in Cameroon and moved to Paris at 15, was best known for the 1972 hit “Soul Makossa," sampled by Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones on “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin'," plus songs by Will Smith, Kanye West, Rihanna and A Tribe Called Quest.

Alan Merrill -- The Arrows guitarist, vocalist and songwriter, best known for co-writing “I Love Rock 'n' Roll" (famously covered by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts), died March 29 of complications from coronavirus.

Joe Diffie -- The Grammy-winning country singer, known for hits like “Third Rock from the Sun” and “John Deere Green,” died March 29 of complications from coronavirus. He was 61.

Adam Schlesinger -- The Grammy-winning Fountains of Wayne singer, best known for the 2003 hit “Stacy’s Mom,” died of complications from coronavirus on April 1. Schlesinger won three Emmys, including for his work on “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,” and was nominated for an Oscar for writing “That Thing You Do” from the 1996 Tom Hanks movie of the same name.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 04/02/20 at 11:39:57

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 04/03/20 at 18:40:48

In honor of:

Bill Withers
Menagerie
Release year: 1977
Bob Merritt      Engineer

With great sadness a legend has passed.  Rest in peace Mr. Withers

Tom Waits:
And the newspapers were fooling,
And the ash-trays have retired
'Cause the piano has been drinking,
The piano has been drinking
The piano has been drinking,
Not me, not me, not me, not me, not me
  IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 04/08/20 at 03:27:00

God Bless Mr. John Prine.

JD

IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #6 - 04/08/20 at 22:47:38

Goodbye John.
I hope that you get to Heaven and are getting to smoke a cigarette nine miles long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaDGYFNmtyY

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
monia
Verified Member

Reply #7 - 07/28/20 at 10:01:43

peace & love

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 08/01/20 at 09:47:35

While it's truly sad to hear of these losses, it's more than likely that none of these people have actually died from CV-19, but from pre-existing health issues and complications.  Then on top of it "may" or "may not" have even tested positive for the virus in the first place as the original tests themselves were actually tainted, defective and in some cases may have actually given the CV-19 virus to people.

The way these hospitals are being ran is that every death ~ no matter if it was from cardio pulmonary disease, cardiac arrest, cancer, a motorcycle crash, falling off a building, or whatever ~ as long as they tested positive for CV-19 it is considered a CV-19 death.  That's if they really even tested positive in the first place as hospitals have already been caught fudging the numbers.  I'm hopeful that everyone at this point has heard of the Tanzanian President John Magufuli sending test samples in from a pawpaw fruit, a goat and a sheep and they all came back positive for CV-19.

If you or any of your loved ones actually do test positive for it ... get on the HCQ Z-Pak protocol right away, there is a 99% chance of curing it (within 3 hours in some instances) if implemented immediately and even at later stages you still have a 62% of recovering from it (which is better than nothing).  Do not listen to the media, they are complicit in the deaths of countless people for lying about the effectiveness of the HCQ protocol (if nothing more than for political reasons).

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #9 - 08/01/20 at 13:21:36

I've encountered this Tanzanian claim before and this Snopes report sums it up well.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tanzania-president-covid-tests/

As for treatments I asked my father's doctor and she says her hospital and she herself would  follow the CDC treatment guidelines. I'd rather listen to her, the CDC and experts than social media.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/whats-new/

This is an interesting article about Covid-19 death chronicling:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-covid-19-deaths-are-counted1/

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #10 - 08/01/20 at 22:46:04

Snopes is owned and operated by a lying liberal couple somewhere around the San Fernando Valley and are associated with The Democratic Alliance aka Soros. They have been caught lying and covering for Obama for years ~ I trust the National Enquirer to be more factual than that trash heep of a website. Who fact checks these fact checkers?

As far as front line doctors are concerned, there was a summit in DC just last week where several doctors gave a press conference and said HCQ Z-Pak is definitely effective. After the conference the video was posted online and was immediately taken down and banned from all social media platforms within a few hours of it being posted and then they even suspended people's twitter and Facebook accounts who posted it... even the group of doctors' own web hosting service closed their personal website.  That should tell you something right there ~ they don't want you to know there is a treatment that works.

Even Fauci (aka Dr. Swamp Rat) knew it was effective back in 2005.  Said Dr. Fauci’s National Institute of Health in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

If he already knew it worked, why do you think this swamp rat would keep it from the American people?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #11 - 08/01/20 at 23:44:32

Okay, I will just say I am sorry I bothered to reply to you. I don't believe you are correct about Snopes, and that is not the only site with the same info.  And I don't share your assessment of Dr. Faucci, nor your confidence in those doctors.

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 08/02/20 at 07:01:13

Not meant to slam you personally Lon.  I  may reply with some more thoughts as to why I think Snopes is not on the up and up and why I think Fauci is a biased fake.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #13 - 08/02/20 at 12:21:22

Don't bother on my account. My opinion on the matter will remain unchanged. I honestly have read enough on these things myself, and would rather not see this content on the board.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print