Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 16:48:05 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Using headphones with Torii Mk IV (Read 2899 times)
Lawson Kelley
Verified Member

Using headphones with Torii Mk IV
06/26/18 at 12:29:28

I just bought a used Torri Mk IV and was wondering if there is a way to use it with headphones. Someone had mentioned using a device like this:
http://vinylflat.com/canopener.html that connects to speaker posts. Anyone have experience using headphones with a Torri?

Lawson

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: Using headphones with Torii Mk IV
Reply #1 - 06/26/18 at 13:55:38

I haven't heard specifically with the Torii but there is a way to do it with speaker terminals.  I recall someone talking about something Steve made for them, then there is the "Can Opener" that Lon posted.  Of course, if you added a CSP3 pre amp to your system you'd kill two birds with one stone.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
diptanuc
Verified Member

Re: Using headphones with Torii Mk IV
Reply #2 - 03/26/21 at 03:36:11

I would also like to know if this is a possibility, would be nice to have a balanced output from the Torii directly so that I can use it as a headphone amp too, along with driving speakers in the future. Sent an email to Steve about this, and waiting to hear from them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print