04/19/24 at 00:31:09 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WO Plans (Read 5868 times)
Idaho
Ex Member

WO Plans
01/23/13 at 22:25:34

I have been a big admirer of Decware for a few years now ever since I the deathbox years ago. I would love to play around with a WO in a car audio set up. But I guess I’m a little new to the forum section and can’t seem to find the plans for it… Can anyone help out? I’m not even sure I can fit one of these in my trunk, but would love to try.

With that all being said I have a few different car audio subwoofers just hanging out and wonder if any of them would be a good match for the WO or should I scrap the idea of using one of them and find a sub that is proven to work well in the WO for car audio purposes? I’ll list what pairs I have and please let me know what they thoughts are…

eD 13ov.2
eD 12” & 8” ehqs
Sundown E10
Sundown SA-8v2

IP Logged
Idaho
Ex Member

Re: WO Plans
Reply #1 - 01/24/13 at 15:26:23

I feel stupid this morning! I meant to put this in the WO threads... can a mod please move it? Roll Eyes

IP Logged
deucekazoo
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 01/24/13 at 15:42:39

There is a DIY button on the right of the main page. Click on that and it gets you to all the speaker and amp plans and kits.

IP Logged
Idaho
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/24/13 at 16:15:17

Yes I must have missed the "click here" link yesterday! Anyone have any advice on the subs to use?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print