Send Topic Print
NEW OPINIONS (Read 7274 times)
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

NEW OPINIONS
11/10/11 at 15:12:05

After this much time, I would have thought that many of you who have purchased the FRX drivers would have posted impressions of these drivers by now. Maybe I have missed it, but I see no recent posts and am very curious as to the experiences of these owners. It would be great to see some photos of the ZOBs from Decware in listeners' homes. And what sounds best driving them, etc.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Damien
Seasoned Member

Re: NEW OPINIONS
Reply #1 - 11/13/11 at 23:26:26

How many have shipped? Didn't Mr Deckert take several months off of FRX production for some third party testing/Damage control for an
under informed review?

I have been on the list since February and have had updates but no word on when I can expect to be able to order a pair.. at this point I am hoping
for early next year since I will be needing the tax return to pay for them  ;)

Taboo, CSP2+, ZOB's, FRX2's
WWW k919596   IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #2 - 11/14/11 at 01:57:35

Wow! Didn't know about that! I'll just be happy with what I got.  The AN drivers are pretty much broken in and sound really good. From what I remember, the FRX is still superior in the upper midrange. I don't they had time to break in properly for the bass though. I miss 'em Cry

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Damien
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 07/14/12 at 01:51:47

So have ANY FRX2's shipped? You can't even order them on the website it says out of stock and you can't even add your name to the list anymore.

I thought I was pretty high on the waiting list.... 18 months and counting.

If someone has a pair give us a review...

Taboo, CSP2+, ZOB's, FRX2's
WWW k919596   IP Logged
deanincalgary
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 04/12/13 at 17:02:59

Mine finally arrived in Feb 2013 - about an 18 -24 month wait. They are worth the wait though.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print