05/02/24 at 05:25:22 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rush ~ Come on! (Read 1944 times)
shuijing
Ex Member

Rush ~ Come on!
06/18/09 at 04:59:21

Hey guys, have you used some practical tools like MP3 converter? Because I wish to convert MP3 to WMA for managing space, I get in touch with such a kind of tool! Here I share my pleasure and hope there are some help to you, maybe just a bit!

During using course, I think there are many profits to be praised! The followings are some ranks I list!

1. The interface is brief and simple.
2. It’s easy to use even for novice.
3. Convert with super high rate and high definition.
4. Support download first for a trail which you will feel satisfied
5. Its auto shutdown function can automatically shut down PC when the conversion is complete
6. It is powerful and easy-to-use interface, everybody can quickly master it

However, I find some problems in the use process, I share it either!

Q:  Whether this converter support file conversion by dragging video files into converter?
A:  Certainly! You are allowed to choose one file or more , left press files and drag it or them into interface. Then choose the format you want to convert to.

Q:  What is ID 3 on the interface of software?
A:  ID3 is a metadata container most often used in conjunction with the MP3 audio file format. It allows information such as the title, artist, album, track number, or other information about the file to be stored in the file itself, which can be edited.

If you are attracted by her, come with me to have a new trail~

Shine WMA MP3 Converter for Mac

If every guy has any problem you can send an email to me or leave message on MSN! <   fs.manager@hotmail.com>  I’m pleased to make friends with every netizen~

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print