Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
just got the plans (Read 5605 times)
todd94590
Ex Member

just got the plans
12/21/06 at 14:29:45

hi all,
I paid the ten bucks, and got to the page showing the plans.  Is it me, or are those plans a bit vague?  Looks like all the measurements are there, sorta, but it's gonna take me awhile to decypher it and come up with the right dimensions to cut.  If I were grading this project as a shop teacher, think I'd have to give it a C on content presented to me.  

With that said, I'm looking forward to building it, and even more anticipation to have it rumbling.

I am planning on using this in the home.  We're almost done with a home addition/expansion-- kitchen.  The room is now 300 sq.ft., and has a LCD TV, stereo, and oh yeah, all the other kitchen stuff like stove/fridge/oven/etc.  Not sure yet if the outer wood will be painted, carpeted, or laminated, but it should have a nice finish on it.

If anyone can assist with decyphering the plans from the page, please email me with dimensions for cuts.

Todd94590@yahoo.com

I can offer proof that I've 'bought' the plans.

Thanks,

Todd

IP Logged
todd94590
Ex Member

Re: just got the plans
Reply #1 - 12/21/06 at 17:12:49

first question:

the adjustable insert piece, at the top of that, the Double thick baffle, 11.0" dia cut is shown, is that for both pieces, or is one diameter different?

IP Logged
Adrian D.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/21/06 at 18:45:11

i may find a cutlist burried somewhere in my room. proof @ dolha_adi at yahoo dot com for a decent cut list.

IP Logged
60ndown
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 12/25/06 at 00:27:39

plans are a bit weird, keep looking at them you will understand eventually.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print