Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/29/24 at 16:51:46 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Places My Curiosity Takes Me… The Sorcer X4 (Read 4605 times)
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Re: The Places My Curiosity Takes Me… The Sorcer X4
Reply #50 - 03/08/24 at 15:20:12

Dave, send him an email and ordered that way. The unit was shipped via DHL. Took 2 weeks once shipped. Most of the time was waiting customs clearance. He was waiting on the cases when I ordered so took 3 days for him to ship.

I've been enjoying how I feel and how my stereo sound a lot since I got the Mr. Nixie SR.

Again this morning I was wondering why I felt so lethargic and sleepy. I then remembered I had the SR-2000 set to 3.91 Hz. I turned it up to 7.83 Hz and woke up feeling alert. It's really wild.

Really makes me think about Smart Meters, radio, cell, communication towers and other transmitters, what effects they have on us.

I don't like being in electric cars, I'm guessing it has something to do hash of electricity and frequencies flying around. I wonder if putting a SR in one would help with this.

Being near high electrical energy for sure can be felt. My Doctors office is very close to high tension lines. He was commenting on how he wants to move away because he doesn't feel good when he is at the office all day. He went on to say he was talking to the electrician doing some work at his office. The electrician said he was working at an apartment complex and high tension lines went over a corner of the parking lot. A lady commented to the electrician that she enjoyed going under the wires to wash her car because she felt "tingly".

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Dave1210
Seasoned Member

Re: The Places My Curiosity Takes Me… The Sorcer X4
Reply #51 - 03/08/24 at 20:21:36

Thanks for the info and additional perspective, Groovy!  I'll report back once I have some experience with the unit!  Looking forward to the experiment!    

Best,
Dave

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print