Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/29/24 at 13:16:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Well that sure ain't a stereo but still cool! (Read 790 times)
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Well that sure ain't a stereo but still cool!
11/22/23 at 12:49:08

I've seen some topics being hijacked by people talking about things that the post wasn't about.

So I made this post that we can talk about our car's, motorcycles, watches, tractors, on and on.

Just to keep things a little more on point.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, because I'd like to talk about other things that I'm interested in too.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: Well that sure ain't a stereo but still cool!
Reply #1 - 11/22/23 at 13:22:44

Donnie…thanks for the reminder.  I was part of a recent post that got hijacked which then went sideways a bit.   I didn’t do any favors by joining in the brief conversation, but then tried to reel it back in and redirect.  My apologies.  I think we all need police ourselves and keep the topic at hand on track.  

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #2 - 11/22/23 at 14:06:53

Here, I will start the ball rolling by showing off what I have on order.

I've always wanted a nicer watch than the Seiko automatics that I have worn for years, so I ordered up a Hanhart watch from Germany. And yes, I was put onto a waiting list that is several months long, just like anything else worth waiting for!

By the way, I owned a '82 Mercury Capri way back when it was new, it was my first new car. It was a RS version, 5.0 with a 4 speed and a 2 barrel carburetor. They didn't come out with the 5 speed and 4 barrel until '83. Mine had the Recaro buckets and the TRX wheels. It was the fastest car that a working man could buy back then, even faster than a Vett.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Reply #3 - 11/22/23 at 17:09:35

Well,I guess I’m the main offender. I know the titles of the start of the list says audio forums, & the subgroup that I was hijacking was general discussion & support. I’ve talked to Steve about the  forum just yesterday. It was when I tried to get a yes or no  question answered without taking up too  much of his time. ( hey S or V, would you please ask Steve, insert your yes or no question here) but he felt the need to talk to me anyway.  That’s because Mr. Deckert is a perfect example of whom I touched base with “Racekam”  about in a PM. I was trying to define my definition of a superior Human. And the main point I think is something along the lines of that person no matter how much they are above you, on whatever level, would make you feel equal. Make you feel good about yourself, not inferior. To teach or at least expand your  thinking without you even knowing. I can only hope you know or at least have met a “superior Human”  It doesn’t make a difference if its stronger, faster, smarter or whatever other criteria we judge others to be. All men are created equal is patently a flawed concept. All men should be treated equal. Ok, enough of my B.S. rant. I want to apologize for my transgressions. There's other forums I can troll that find my behavior less offensive. But l will continue  read  what everyone else posts on this site with great interest. But for my final salvo, besides suggesting that everyone should try to be “superior” & for anyone able to wade through this B.S. is Holy Toledo, the movie about Yoggi Berra “It ain’t over” is fantastic. Thank you.

KEF LS50 wireless 2 w/KC62 sub
Analog Ethos select series 2a3>Decware HDT-v2
Dennis Had Inspire 6FLV-v>Decware T6
Shanling STP10>Klipsh forté IV
Dennis Had 300PSE>Decware DNA 2
IPad mini>Audio Quest Dragonfly cobalt>Focal Clear
Willsenton R300>Bose 601-II
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #4 - 11/22/23 at 17:09:38

Now that’s a beautiful watch.   My daily watch is a G shock and/or an Apple Watch.   I tend to beat watches up a bit in my line of work, so I don’t have anything fancy for my daily wear.  I do own a Cartier Pasha with a leather strap for those special occasions.  I bought it in the islands, so I got a nice discount on it.

For cars…I treated myself 20 years ago when I was still single and bought a 1995 Lotus Esprit S4s.  Not crazy fast…. but handling wise it’s off the charts.  Don’t drive it as much as I use to…but it puts a big smile on my face when I do.

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Sean
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 11/22/23 at 23:36:58

Sorry for my part of the derailment!

Someone said tractor, here's mine. Pic is a few years old, it's been sitting outside waiting patiently for some TLC.

Technics 1210G, AT OC9III, Cinemag 1254 SUT, ZP3, CSP2+, SE84UFO, Tekton Pendragon

Schiit Bifrost, Mac Mini, Roon
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print