Upgraded Iron (Read 335 times)
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Upgraded Iron
11/20/23 at 18:42:34

Has anyone used anything other than the Edcor XPWR107-120 & GXSE10-6-8k transformers in this build? I’m looking for something that isn’t necessarily the cheapest (crappyest?) iron to use. Is it possible to get some high-zoot Decware proprietary transformers for example?
Inquiring minds want to know.

KEF LS50 wireless 2 w/KC62 sub
Analog Ethos select series 2a3>Decware HDT-v2
Dennis Had Inspire 6FLV-v>Decware T6
Shanling STP10>Klipsh forté IV
Dennis Had 300PSE>Decware DNA 2
IPad mini>Audio Quest Dragonfly cobalt>Focal Clear
Willsenton R300>Bose 601-II
  IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Re: Upgraded Iron
Reply #1 - 11/21/23 at 17:57:36

Hey guys, I just want to give you one more reason I love this company. So I’m chatting with Veronica, basically wasting her time, when I finally get to the point of the call. Sarah has done the same in the past BTW. Anyway I had a simple question. Not a stupid question, I believe there are no stupid questions only stupid people. It was a yes or no question for Steve, I’ve done this before. You know S & V’s answer is always going to be, “would you like to talk to Steve”? I have taken advantage of this in the past. With a question like these I really don’t want to waste Steve’s time’s. (Like I’m doing to you if you’re reading this) Well Mr. Deckert wouldn’t have any it this time. So after a short pause instead of hearing Veronica’s beautiful voice, it’s Steve, he wants me to elaborate my thoughts so that he could do the same. It really was a Y or N question. These guys are aces &’at.
And no the question wasn’t can I buy iron from you guys, though maybe I should have asked. I think he would have volunteered that if that was the case.

Me, but in a friend’s car. It felt like Ferrari made this car just for me (fat chance)

KEF LS50 wireless 2 w/KC62 sub
Analog Ethos select series 2a3>Decware HDT-v2
Dennis Had Inspire 6FLV-v>Decware T6
Shanling STP10>Klipsh forté IV
Dennis Had 300PSE>Decware DNA 2
IPad mini>Audio Quest Dragonfly cobalt>Focal Clear
Willsenton R300>Bose 601-II
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print