Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/29/24 at 09:16:53 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Joining the Forum question (Read 675 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Joining the Forum question
11/11/23 at 01:50:04

Happy Friday all. Yesterday I commented on a Decware post on FB, to a gent named Derek, who had just received his Sarah 300B and was very very impressed right outta the gate. He asked a couple of general questions and as always on FB I suggested joining the Decware Forums. He said that he had joined but has been waiting close to 30 days to be accepted/allowed to post. I am not trying to create any drama, but I'm just wondering if something is wrong with the forum database or server. Anyway, have a great weekend all with lots of music. Happy Listening.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Re: Joining the Forum question
Reply #1 - 11/11/23 at 05:02:15

I don't have any special insight into the forum joining process, but at the very bottom of the board there is the newest forum member, and she/he joined 27 days days ago. So it seems like there may be something going on.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
ChJKy (Chris)
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 11/11/23 at 13:47:19

I thought Steve had mentioned a little while back that he was getting a lot of bots and fake accounts and that he had spent a good amount of precious time in finding and deleting them. He said he would have to vouch accounts and that may be what is taking a bit longer for new accounts to be approved...

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #3 - 11/11/23 at 15:19:02

Thank you  CAJames and Chris, those are good observations and I just thought it was just how darn busy the Decware team is and has been. Since I joined this forum back in my research days, I have always enjoyed the free exchange of info, opinion, experiences and humor. I will pass these opinions on to Derek the Sarah owner via FB, and he seemed like a perfect fit to this gang. Happy listening all.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print