Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/29/24 at 15:58:59 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
4th acoustic order? 2nd acoustic disorder???? (Read 620 times)
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

4th acoustic order? 2nd acoustic disorder????
08/16/23 at 21:12:48

What order is this? It's just two drivers mounted in cardboard with Gorilla Tape.

It sounds a whole lot better than I thought it would. It even has bass! I used the packaging that is somenwere between 3/8ths inch and 1/2 inch thick.

I got in trouble and had to take it down off my bed. (I live in an Adult Family HOme.)

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
Bilyeaux
Seasoned Member

Re: 4th acoustic order? 2nd acoustic disorder????
Reply #1 - 08/16/23 at 22:31:57

My first system was car audio speakers wired to an office style cassette deck playing Crosby SNY.

ARC LS25MK2, UFO2.1 & Denafrips Pontus II DAC, PSA P300 Regen, Rega P6 w/ NEO and Rega MM Phono, Marantz CD6006, Bluesound Node 2i, Nakamitchi Cassette, Syzygy Sub, Omega JR XRS Towers & 74' Heresy rebuilt from Crites, ZWIRE speaker, DSRXLR, AQ connects
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Re: 4th acoustic order? 2nd acoustic disorder????
Reply #2 - 08/17/23 at 03:04:30

This is what I want to build.

https://skfb.ly/oHNIM

9.2feet of horn from one side through the mouth from the throat and neck/. both together comes out to 18.4feet of horn!!!  I'm disabled and will never be able to build it... lots of wasted time!!! did all this work on it and then found out when I went to go buy a jigsaw that I can't have a saw because if i cut off my hand they would be responsible...

Then they made me take down my full scale drawing for no reason... I dont understand them.

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print