Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
3D speakerbox (Read 1673 times)
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

3D speakerbox
05/06/23 at 01:46:30

Hellion THunder rendered in a x-ray 3d image... My SOcial worker (I'm disabled) says I can't spend any more money. I don't know what to do!!! Maybe I should turn this over to the Community that is Decware??? I put a grid over my latest design. The SKar VD-8 eight inch drivers are centered on the red lines. Yhe yellow is the resonator volume.

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Re: 3D speakerbox
Reply #1 - 05/06/23 at 01:54:09

Some good reading. YOu are not going to be able to build the box without This
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/7d/43/05/8700aabd258b78/GB2037534A.p...

Read up on the WO32 (Wicked One 32) and the WO (Wicked One)

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Reply #2 - 05/07/23 at 02:11:24

G-d (God without a zero written in his name the way the Jewish do) changed the speaker box for me. It looks AMAZING!!! God told me to call it Infra-Bass Thunder. i told G-d that The only thing I really wanted was to be close to Him and for Him to never leave.

He prompted this change. It takes a 6 inch Bose Acoustimass 10 replacement driver I got for $20 and two SKar vd-8 ($67.00 each) and should work more like an actual horn than the WO32. I'm wanting one to be built for my Church congregation for their Public Address speakers. I want to play bass guitar for the Messianic church.  

kristen bell smileys

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Reply #3 - 05/07/23 at 03:09:29

3D Images of the revised Infra-Bass Thunder (GOd told me to change the name so that we can use it in my church services music. I want to learn to play bass guitar for my church people. It might be truly Infra-Sound Capable!

I couldn't get this to post new images .... Finally I put everything into one picture and here it is.

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #4 - 05/07/23 at 17:10:30

So, I am thinking that someone in that church would be able to lend a hand in the build if you ask.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Reply #5 - 05/07/23 at 22:24:41

I might have a church involved. There once was a carpenter who did work for a Rabbi (Messianic Jewish) I hope he can build these speaker boxes. I still need amps and don't know what to get. I have four Skar VD-8  4 OHM drivers; two in an enclosure for the church and two Skar VD-8 D4 to display for Car Toys to see if we can do some trading. I want all the proceeds from Car Toys to go to the Church. I don't know what to do with the 6x9 drivers I bought. Does anybody want some Rockville RV 69 A4?

Any advice on the amps? These Skar VD-8 D4 are 6oowattsMax and 400Watts RMS 4OHM. They are dual voicecoil drivers and there are two per speaker box.

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Reply #6 - 05/07/23 at 23:35:25

Here is a 3D model of the speaker box.

https://skfb.ly/oGRXr

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Reply #7 - 05/12/23 at 19:25:43

revised version I realizes that  I needed to have wood 1/2 inch thick and my previous model didn't have anything close to that. I started all over again

https://skfb.ly/oGZPN

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Reply #8 - 06/10/23 at 02:46:33

Finally got the nerve up to calculate the sealed enclosure. I tried to balance the sealed enclosure and the ported enclosure. I came up with something better... a REALLY long horn. both horns together is something like 12.4 ft. That's 6.2ft from one throat to the mouth on one side!!!

-

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print