05/02/24 at 03:35:31 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Film musics correction (Read 449 times)
Tooppy
Seasoned Member

Film musics correction
04/03/23 at 15:26:47

Well my previous topic couldn't be sent properly the other day, a bug somewhere, so I repost it here.

For me the idea of this forum is help people discover new artists, new music. I think we seldom think about listening to film music as we do with singers or groups, but sometimes when you see a movie you may be striked by the music and would like to listen to it again, even without the pictural effect.
So today I bring you right into the top Himalayans mountains. Thanks to Bruno Coulais who has done many films music. This one is rather old , the film is fantastic and the music too.
The voices in there are partly made by a Corsican group called "A Filetta", search them as well but their background is "A capella" lyrical songs....not for everyone.
.....I tried a few time to add a picture but I don't think it is successful, even with only a 93Ko.png size picture....so here is a link on youtube but listen to it from your streaming service.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ckHG_E1Qko

IFI Streamer - RME_ADI2_DAC_FS - SE84_UFO-2,1 - LII_F15 in Karlsonator DIY - Decware interconnect - DIY speaker cable - Thorens TD166MKII_Grace G707+A&R p77+Schiit Mani - FirstWatt F5 - Klipsch KG3 - Rogers LS3/5A - Leak Sandwich modified - Grado SR125X modified
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print