Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/16/24 at 12:11:26 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
First post and some gratitude for Decware. (Read 824 times)
Sadge
Verified Member

First post and some gratitude for Decware.
03/09/23 at 07:35:33

Hello everybody! Back in January I got extremely lucky and was able to buy a SE84UFO2 that was only 3 or 4 months old.  I'd already had an order for the same amp languishing on the wait list for over 10 months, so I was beyond thrilled.  Believe it or not, this is my first tube amp, so I didn't really know what to expect.  It has been a revelation! It sounds consistently better than any other amp I've owned.  It simply makes you want to keep listening...lots of detail and no fatigue.  There is some magic in it that is difficult to describe.  Currently, I have it paired with Lii Audio Fast 15 drivers in Caintuck lowboy baffles.  I don't expect to be super active on this forum, but I just wanted to register my gratitude to Decware for producing such an amazing amp at a price that many people can afford.  Thank you!

IP Logged
bramar
Ex Member

Re: First post and some gratitude for Decware.
Reply #1 - 03/09/23 at 16:26:10

Great post Sadge. Welcome to the asylum!

Brad

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/09/23 at 16:56:27

Thank you for taking the time to post on your new amp here! We are not much at on-line 'posting' either too so, great to hear..and welcome~  [smiley=beer.gif]

IP Logged
Joey

Reply #3 - 03/09/23 at 19:02:01

Congrats and enjoy! I've been on this forum for several years. I'm working on my 4th star.lol

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print