Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 06:01:16 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PS Audio (Octave Records) 50% off Vinyl Sale (Read 717 times)
DrewDays

PS Audio (Octave Records) 50% off Vinyl Sale
03/05/23 at 21:36:46

Came across this sale on a Facebook group. Figured I'd share it here. I ordered Bach Cello Suites and Say Somethin'.

Realllllly looking forward to Bach Cello Suites. It'll be the first time playing classical on my newfound Decware gear.

https://www.psaudio.com/products/bach-cello-suites/

https://www.psaudio.com/products/say-somethin/

Cheers,
Andrew

VPI Prime, Ortofon Bronze/Black, ZP3, ZROCK2, Rachael (SE34I.5), Caintuck Audio Lii F-15 Open Baffles
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: PS Audio (Octave Records) 50% off Vinyl Sale
Reply #1 - 03/05/23 at 21:48:43

I have the SACD version of the Cello Suites and Say Somethin'--they are excellent.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
DrewDays

Reply #2 - 03/05/23 at 23:33:27

Great minds think alike. Grin That's reassuring and making me more anxious to get my copies in.

I really need to work on piecing together a digital rig. Lately, I've been so disheartened by the quality of modern vinyl...and that's because I pretty much only stick to audiophile pressings these days. Tone Poets, UHQR's; stuff like that.

I still need to open my Bob Marley and the Wailers - Exodus UHQR from AP.

Fingers crossed all the new records are defect free.

VPI Prime, Ortofon Bronze/Black, ZP3, ZROCK2, Rachael (SE34I.5), Caintuck Audio Lii F-15 Open Baffles
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #3 - 03/06/23 at 07:37:05

I’m currently streaming this on Qobuz in my work car.  Very impressive!!   I’ll play this tomorrow at home on my system and if I like it….I may have to buy it on vinyl….at 1/2 off it’s very tempting.  

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
DrewDays

Reply #4 - 03/06/23 at 20:28:54

I concur. I really like the fact that they allow you to preview all of the songs. They literally gave me no choice, I had to buy them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print