Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 11:20:02 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ECM Recordings presents you Anouar Brahem (Read 733 times)
Tooppy
Seasoned Member

ECM Recordings presents you Anouar Brahem
08/26/22 at 13:26:20

IFI Streamer - RME_ADI2_DAC_FS - SE84_UFO-2,1 - LII_F15 in Karlsonator DIY - Decware interconnect - DIY speaker cable - Thorens TD166MKII_Grace G707+A&R p77+Schiit Mani - FirstWatt F5 - Klipsch KG3 - Rogers LS3/5A - Leak Sandwich modified - Grado SR125X modified
  IP Logged
Mannytheseacow
Ex Member

Re: ECM Recordings presents you Anouar Brahem
Reply #1 - 09/02/22 at 04:44:32

It took me several days to get through this but I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this, Tooppy.

IP Logged
Paul2

Second Hand Rose

Reply #2 - 09/02/22 at 08:59:40

Very enjoyable !

Roon Nucleus, Eversolo A6 ME, ZRock, CSP, SE84 UFO, TubeTots
Small treated room
  IP Logged
Tooppy
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 09/02/22 at 09:14:53

Manny,
The purpose of this thread, I think, is to share music and may be discover something new..... because if we spend so much time and money for our gear, it is to listen to music first and the system.
This thread should be visited a lot more.
To be frank, I am a bit sad to see that most of the Americans are stuck into their "local" jazz, country, blues & rock and not really open to something else.
South America is musically so rich, fantastic musics. But you have the rest of the globe and I try to share what I know and listen.
I am glad you get interested, remember the musics I mention need usually a bit of search & listen, a new music is never a "fall in love" right away, you have to mentally understand it a bit to get into it afterwards.
Happy listening

IFI Streamer - RME_ADI2_DAC_FS - SE84_UFO-2,1 - LII_F15 in Karlsonator DIY - Decware interconnect - DIY speaker cable - Thorens TD166MKII_Grace G707+A&R p77+Schiit Mani - FirstWatt F5 - Klipsch KG3 - Rogers LS3/5A - Leak Sandwich modified - Grado SR125X modified
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print