04/19/24 at 12:16:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware in PNW (Read 1180 times)
controlla
Verified Member

Decware in PNW
06/18/22 at 20:30:02

I am local to Washington and would love to hear a decware amp before putting in an order. I am new to the world of high efficiency speakers and SET amps. Does anyone know if there's an audio store that has a decware amp? A member I messaged on here also suggested putting out an open request to perhaps hear someone's Decware home system. I would certainly be very greatful for that opportunity.
Anyhow, it's great to find this forum which seems to lack a lot of the snobbery and divisiveness that I encounter in other audio spaces.

IP Logged
jec3504
Ex Member

Re: Decware in PNW
Reply #1 - 06/18/22 at 20:43:45

Welcome controlla, hope you get a chance to experience a Zen amp.

IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 06/18/22 at 21:03:57

Controlla,

I’m in the PNW, South Sound area, i still have a 4ish month wait for my MKV otherwise I’d offer for you a demo. I had the benefit of a brother with multiple Decware pieces I got to hear before buying, he’s the one who got me hooked.  ;D

Torii MKV/25 mods
PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamplifier
Technics SL-1200GR w/ Nagaoka MP-200.
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
BicycleJoe Lo-Fi
Seasoned Member

It's all in one
note, Just Listen

Reply #3 - 06/18/22 at 23:05:49

Sooner you get on the list the better you might even find someone to give a listen before your waiting time is up but just in case you don't, get on the list as soon as possible. Somebody will always be willing rip it out of your cold dead hands.

"Once there was a note, pure and easy,playing so free like a breath rippling by,the note is eternal, I hear it, it sees me,forever we blend and forever we die".
  IP Logged
Mannytheseacow
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/18/22 at 23:13:44

Welcome controlla. I sent you a PM.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print