03/29/24 at 13:48:03 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New ZLC Day! (Read 1518 times)
bloodlemons
Verified Member

New ZLC Day!
09/11/21 at 01:34:46

Finally received my ZLC today after a *cough* nine-month wait. To say that my 1950s house is poorly-grounded would be an understatement. I mainly wanted the ZLC to address the odd, persistent, low-level hum that seemed to come from no single device and every single device at once.

The moment I plugged in the ZLC, the hum was just GONE. Nice. Mission accomplished.

I should mention that the ZLC is built like a tank. I don't know what I was envisioning, but it's bigger and heavier and more-formidable than anything I expected. You could use this thing as a weapon, if you are strong enough to lift it repeatedly. It weighs nearly thirty pounds...

What I wasn't expecting was an actual, appreciable, material increase in SQ and yet... Everything sounds GREAT all-of-a-sudden. Just dead-silent, smooth, round, deep, full, present -- all of the words you want to hear when you're talking about hifi equipment.

I have to admit, there were times I considered cancelling my order; spending a grand and nine months waiting on an overbuilt power strip was definitely a test of my patience. But, it was worth it, and now that I've heard it, I can recommend the purchase with no reservations. The ZLC provides an obvious and material improvement to my system overall. If you've already got all of your other gear bases covered, you may want to consider this as your next step.

IP Logged
KOWHeigel
Verified Member

Re: New ZLC Day!
Reply #1 - 09/24/21 at 18:01:47

This is just what I needed to hear. I still probably have 5 months more to wait and this nice little review will help pass the time. Thanks.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Verified Member

Re: New ZLC Day!
Reply #2 - 09/24/21 at 18:50:26

Glad you enjoyed my little review. Godspeed to your order!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print