Send Topic Print
Quantum tunneling (Read 1790 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Quantum tunneling
05/26/21 at 04:28:46

If you purchase fuses, cables, and filters that have been treated with a high voltage Tesla coil in such a way as to make you believe the item is now worth 10 to 100x what it actually cost, then stay tuned...

https://decware.wistia.com/medias/yx06hyp574

In this video I made both of my hands and a light bulb cost $30K each. You should hear my hands when I clap now! And the light bulb now makes colors look better.

Sorry, this one just slipped out.  It's late night.  It's okay to be honest.

Steve

P.S.

You can Zap a conductor with a Tesla Coil that is modulated at different frequencies, but the coil itself has a spark gap frequency that has nothing to do with sacred geometry or audio nirvana. In fact it's generally a hateful carrier frequency that you would be well to do without. When you can eliminate the carrier frequency and flood the conductor with a pure fundamental sequence of frequencies without that carrier/distortion then you might actually effect the sonics on a quantum level that might communicate favorably backwards to the 3rd density that we listen in. Sadly I haven't seen any of the ass hats that boast quantum physics in the audio cable or connector industry actually be the real deal.

You can tell the fakers because they will claim quantum crap makes normal physics take a back seat to their proscribed reality. The same thing that makes all their crap sound better, also can be applied to paint to make walls absorb sound, and can be applied to black boxes to eliminate physical bass traps in listening rooms. It's just so amazing. Thank God for big meters.

WWW   IP Logged
DPC
Ex Member

Re: Quantum tunneling
Reply #1 - 05/26/21 at 10:57:15

Whoda thunk it

IP Logged
piezoman
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/26/21 at 14:16:34

i suppose the psychotic break it takes to believe it is kinda like "cryo'd" tubes.

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 05/26/21 at 14:36:54

Quote:
Thank God for big meters.

Big ears too!

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 05/26/21 at 16:29:09

I don't know what I just watched but that "cool" effect of making the light glow just shows the EMF radiation that is F-ing with our bodies and all other life around.

BTW, it is currently the thing to put the word Quantum in front of everything to make it seem special.  I remember a very old Peanuts cartoon in which Lucy put the word "Hi-Fi" in from of everything to do the same.  I think she even had a hi-fi jump rope!  lol

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
ArtMan
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 05/26/21 at 18:35:21

I did a lot of quantum tunneling when I was younger but not so much now.

As far as the quantum effect using the Tesla coil, are we hearing the effect of the live cat or the dead cat?

Acer Laptop, Curious USB cable, Holo Audio May L2 DAC, ZRock 2, SE84UFO25, Fast 15 Network, Caintuck Audio Fast 15, Decware DSR3S/DHC2/ZFOCUS cables, Swiss Digital Fuse Boxes, Cryotone tubes (5AR4-WC, EL84-WC X 2, ECC88-WC, 0A3-WC X 2, 0D3-WC, 12AU7-WCL)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print