Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/10/21 at 20:39:18†

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Andover Audio Songbird Hi-Res Streamer (Read 326 times)
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Andover Audio Songbird Hi-Res Streamer
10/24/20 at 19:36:59

Guys...just got an email about a preorder for this low budget Hi-Res Streamer from Andover Audio. For a price of $129 bucks, it seems like a good alternative for those who arenít looking to break the bank. †It received TONEaudioís 2020 budget Component of the Year. †

It will do up to 24/192 audio, and has naitive Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal, Napster, I-Heart Radio, and Tune-In on board. †It supports DNLA and Airplay devices; has an Ethernet port, optical in and outputs, as well as analog 3.5 mm †Aux In and outputs, WiFi, and BT.

For those who are not able to obtain a Google Chromecast as a low cost streamer, this would be a great option. †I am tempted to give it a try. †The Chromecast does have inconsistent drop outs over 24/96...so this streamer is clearly a better choice. †I got my Chromecast audio For $35 bucks, so I canít complain for daily use around the house.

Here is the link to the product page...

https://www.andoveraudio.com/products/songbird-hifi-internet-audio-streaming-dev...

Enjoy !! †

Dominick

iMac 7 or Google Chromecast Audio, Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, My Audio Cables [MAC] Ultra Silver+ Cables, ZSB, ZSTAGE [Beeswax Caps], DAG Cables, Yamaha THX SS Receiver, Rega P3 Turntable, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, Decware ERR Radials [Bubbinga Wood].
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print