Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 09:22:15 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CSP2 mono output use? Asssiatnce please (Read 1812 times)
Nick324

CSP2 mono output use? Asssiatnce please
09/06/20 at 13:26:59

Guys,
My CSP2 has a mono RCA with a little switch next to it, how can i use this to push signal to a pair of Monolith subwoofers? I thought the Output and switch was only for use with vinyl but no i am wondering if i can use the pre-amp to run my subwoofers. Which would make me VERY happy if a possibility. Does anyone else have experience with the mono output on the old CSP or should i email Steve directly? Any info is much appreciated!
Nick

Innuos Zenith MKIII > Lampizator Baltic3 > Vinnie Rossi L2iSE > SE341.5 or SE84UFO25, >> Heresy, K-horn, Philharmonic BMR, Ωmega Super 6XRS Alnico, LSIM703, Falcon LS3/5A, Steve's TR’s, Tube-Tots.
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Re: CSP2 mono output use? Asssiatnce please
Reply #1 - 09/06/20 at 14:43:52

Page 4 of the owner's manual says that yes you can use the output for a subwoofer feed.

https://www.decware.com/newsite/CSP2owners%20manual.pdf

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Nick324

Reply #2 - 09/08/20 at 23:51:38

Thank you Donnie, I have no idea how i stupidly missed that. My CSP2 also has a switch in the hole located underneath the headphone input jack in addition to the switch used to go between A/B inputs. I still have not managed to figure out what this  2nd switch does, which was one of the reasons I asked about the mono-output, my CSP2 doesn't match the instuction manual exactly...
Thank you again, Nick

Innuos Zenith MKIII > Lampizator Baltic3 > Vinnie Rossi L2iSE > SE341.5 or SE84UFO25, >> Heresy, K-horn, Philharmonic BMR, Ωmega Super 6XRS Alnico, LSIM703, Falcon LS3/5A, Steve's TR’s, Tube-Tots.
  IP Logged
Nick324

Reply #3 - 09/11/20 at 00:12:19

Today proved to me that I don't actually use my equipment enough, I'm the only one that cares but on the off chance someone else, some day looks this question up. On the old CSP2 models if you have a second switch just beneath your headphone jack it's used to give you MONO or stereo output on you headphones...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print