Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 06:50:31 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware HDT MK II speakers with custom made Decwar (Read 2328 times)
neac1976

Decware HDT MK II speakers with custom made Decwar
08/02/20 at 03:47:58

I am selling my pair of HDT MK II speakers.  These are not the HDT speakers listed on The Decware site but rather the upgraded set..thus the MK II designation.  I had two custom made bases designed for these speakers, painted the same black color as the details on the speakers and added a set of metal 4 cones to each base.  There is not a mark or scratch on them and they have always been kept in a dedicated audio room.  They are packed and ready to ship in Decware’s original boxes and packaging.  $1,500.00
2. One pair of 14 foot Zen Styx with no black sheathing,  terminated with banana jacks and still looking brand new. This pair was used with the HDT speakers. $530.00
3. One custom made (by Bob Ziegler) Decware House Wrecker Sub Woofer.  It matches exactly the HDT MK II speakers in every way except for the height.  It is laminated in  cherry veneer and has the same black, painted details as the speakers.  I have one custom designed base for this sub with a set of 4 metal cones that also match the bases on the two speakers.  This sub has one tiny mark on its left side in the cherry veneer.  $450.00
4. One, single, sub speaker cable (Zen Styx) 10 feet long with the black sheathing and terminated with banana jacks. I would like to sell this sub woofer cable with the custom made House Wrecker if possible.  $155.00
5. One, sub cross over and power supply purchased and tuned by Steve for me that I powered with an extra Torii Mark III amp and it worked fantastically.  This cross over is an ARC Audio model IDX.  $100.00
6. None of these prices include shipping or insurance.  I do have an account with Fed Ex and will charge only what I am being charged for shipping and insurance.  I live in Santa Fe, NM and would consider driving a reasonable distance to meet with the new buyer.  Each speaker is packed in its own box, the sub is packed separately, the 14 foot Zen Styx are packed separately, the cross over is packed separately and three custom made bases are wrapped separately and packaged in one box, so that means that there are six boxes in total to be shipped if someone purchases the entire system.

Yes, these speakers with the sub make for an incredible sounding Decware system and the reason that I am selling is because I have too many speakers.

E-mail me at mdtru@comcast.net for photos of the above items.

IP Logged
SemperBri
Verified Member

Re: Decware HDT MK II speakers with custom made Decwar
Reply #1 - 08/12/20 at 20:02:11

Interested sent email

IP Logged
neac1976

Reply #2 - 09/07/20 at 16:59:25

All of these items have sold.  It was a pleasure Brad.

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 09/07/20 at 18:29:12

Damn!

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print