Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 18:06:54 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
International Jazz Day Tomorrow (Read 2954 times)
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

International Jazz Day Tomorrow
04/29/20 at 11:04:34

Great online listening tomorrow. Here's the link, starts 3:00pm EST:

https://jazzday.com/

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: International Jazz Day Tomorrow
Reply #1 - 04/29/20 at 13:30:16

Thanks for the heads up Roger.  Since CoVid and  quarantine measures put in place, we have been listening to mostly Jazz throughout the day as background music.  This sounds like a real treat.

Hope all is well with everyone and stay safe.

Dominick

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Joseph60Dyson
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 01/14/21 at 14:04:40

It's cool that you've shared this post, Roger. Also, as many people I've got a hobby and this is exactly listening to music. Besides, I usually do it with the help of vinyl and a couple of weeks ago I also found this source ( url: https://theguruchoice.com/headphones/best-headphones-for-vinyl/ ) where I absorbed information about headphones for vinyl and then bought it. Now listening to music seems much better, so I highly recommend you to open the link and use this site for do the same because vinyl is much better than lots of digital players! Good luck!

IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #3 - 01/14/21 at 17:06:02

Friggin Scammers!

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Pearline
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 01/21/21 at 07:40:02

International Jazz Day is an International Day declared by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation in 2011.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print