Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 12:43:52 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lii Audio Reference Speaker (Read 4555 times)
SugarBear
Verified Member

Lii Audio Reference Speaker
01/07/20 at 03:06:40

I couldn’t find a forum for this speaker. Does anyone have any insight? Curious about the build quality of the enclosure. The sieve day each sieaker weighs 126lbs. If that’s correct these things must be built like a brick ####house

IP Logged
Alex
Seasoned Member

Re: Lii Audio Reference Speaker
Reply #1 - 01/08/20 at 23:44:01

There are several forums that discuss those drivers. Search harder.

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #2 - 01/09/20 at 19:07:27

Not super helpful, Alex.

Having a bad day?

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 01/09/20 at 19:28:01

I'd guess that the 56kg is for the pair.

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
deucekazoo
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 01/09/20 at 22:46:22

I think that is a pair. I moved one of them around and they did not seem that heavy. But they are quite big in height and diameter.

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 01/09/20 at 23:40:17

Hey SugarBear,

I think you must know the following page since it was started by you, but sometimes the forum does not work as expected. I think I figured out it goes like this: If you have started, or responded to a thread, that seems to sign you up to get email notices of future posts, or check the box as you reply. Or you can sign up by clicking "notification," at the bottom of another's posted comment, and checking that you want notifications. Then, if you get an email notice, and do not respond by clicking the link and opening the page, I don't think you will get another notice until you have visited the page. So you may think you will get notices while you are not, having missed a notification. Correct me if I am wrong folks!

So just in case, here is a link where Steve talks about speaker build quality and more.

https://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl?num=1578166139

Also, I find the little search button under the Decware Audio Forums banner on top of each forum page most effective for searches of the forum only. If you put in crystal 10 or crystal 10 flagship, and where you see a pulldown that says "week," select "all posts," you will get all results.

As I recall, Steve's Big Betsy thread has references, and on the Decware 2019 thread Steve talked more about these speakers, and likely more places....

As an aside, since it is confusing about the weight, and if you have a serious interest, you can always call Steve and ask him this and any other questions you have, while getting help you may not have expected from his considered opinions.

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
Alex
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 01/10/20 at 02:15:10

Lonely Raven, not having a bad day at all. Only he had to do was type in 'Lii' in the search. Smiley

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #7 - 01/10/20 at 04:05:40

We have recently started a forum for these speakers, located here:  https://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl?board=LIIAUDIO

Also welcome to the forums!

-Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 01/10/20 at 18:03:31

It's true that it's "easy" to search.  I see a lot of Forums where people get beat up for asking for links.  That said, I really appreciate links since more often, they are too the point.  Afterall, almost 100% of information is out there somewhere but it's nice to have a BIG content filter too.   Smiley

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print