Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/26/24 at 11:04:33 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
OK... So here we are... (Read 2782 times)
Mark
Seasoned Member

OK... So here we are...
06/19/18 at 18:57:08

OK, so here we are... Sold my Zen SE 84 C+... Now comes the long wait for my Zen UFO... Like I was waiting for aliens to arrive or something...

Anyway, my one-room apt. looks like the inside of an alien craft anyway... [see attached photo]…

It's a one-room apt. A one-room apt... I live among the wires, mics, cables, etc.   Yes, I am a musician... The arrow in the photo points to where the Zen lives... Only nothing there right now... No distortion... No feedback... No sound... Nothing...

I now at least have my Pandora running through my Dragonfly, and on to my Grado SR 225 e headphones for now... Not too bad... But not my Decware... [sigh]

I am pianist / keyboardist... I guess the 'keyboardist' moniker means that I'm proficient with a wide range of things that have keys... Not necessarily so... Anyway, I've been playing the piano all my life... Probably for several lifetimes, if you can believe that kind of stuff... Which I kinda do...

Anyway, how long does one have to wait for a new Zen?...

(m.)  

S5000003.jpg

If a rabbit defined intelligence the way man does, then the most intelligent animal would be a rabbit, followed by the animal most willing to obey the commands of a rabbit. -Robert Brault, writer (b. 1938)
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: OK... So here we are...
Reply #1 - 06/19/18 at 19:19:15

About 8 weeks is the time period for my last purchases. May the audio gods be with you during the wait. You can do it. It will be worth it!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Mark
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 06/19/18 at 20:59:40

Thanks, Lon... Couldn't you lie a bit and tell me a week?...

If a rabbit defined intelligence the way man does, then the most intelligent animal would be a rabbit, followed by the animal most willing to obey the commands of a rabbit. -Robert Brault, writer (b. 1938)
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 06/19/18 at 21:27:01

Sure. A week! And about 50 days or so. Wink

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print