04/23/24 at 08:44:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DSR interconnect (Read 3007 times)
Scott in mich
Verified Member

DSR interconnect
06/05/18 at 15:29:33

So I got two sets of DSR's and tried them out last night. I listened to cd only and had the DSR's running from that to the pre and then another set running from pre to amplifier.  The first couple songs were ok. Then after about 15 minutes things came into focus. The sound was coherent. The bright, edgy, harsh sound was gone.  I couldn't turn the system off! I haven't had a four hour listening session in an awfully long time.  I'm impressed.  Think I'll look into some zstyx next.

Scott

Sota Sapphire, Audiomods, Grado Green/8MZ, Antique Sound USA PP-1, Schiit Modi 2 multi, SE84UFO, Betsy Baffle, DSR IC's, Double Helix+
  IP Logged
Antoninab
Verified Member

Re: DSR interconnect
Reply #1 - 09/14/21 at 07:34:33

I wanted to bring up something I’ve been pondering for a while, especially after finishing my first play through of Dark Souls II. I genuinely believe that Dark Souls is an overrated game that people have too much nostalgia for. Don’t be me wrong I don’t hate the game, I think it’s a great game with some amazing design in the level building and bosses. I love bosses like Artorias, Manus, Sif and Kalameet and I truly enjoy Ornstein and Smough, although I think the community values them too highly. Anor Londo, although not my favourite area is objectively the best area in the series and I won’t argue that. Additionally I really enjoy Sen’d Fortress, Priscilla, Quelaag and Gwyn. But for me that’s where the game peaks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print