05/02/24 at 20:34:43 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS CSP3 and ZP3 (Read 5413 times)
stoutblock
Verified Member

FS CSP3 and ZP3
03/29/17 at 23:02:04

Both of these are the latest model and built in 2014.

No problems with these and they are great!  I just upgraded to a system that is probably a small step up (but at many times the cost!).  

The CSP3 is upgraded with Beeswax caps, dual stereo outputs, stepped attenuator and Cherry wood base. It is in like new condition with no marks that I can see. It will come with the original tubes (all strong) and it sounds just fine with these but I highly recommend exploring tube options to get the best sound for your system.

The ZP3 is upgraded with Beeswax caps and Cherry wood base. It is in like new condition with no marks that I can see. This ZP3 will come with the original driver tubes. Two current issue Tung- Sol 12AX7 and one old 12AU7 (not sure but marked Hammond). The rectifier is a RCA 5U4G and regulator is Sylvania OA3. All tubes measure strong and sound just fine but I highly recommend exploring tube options to get the best sound for your system.

I would like to sell them together for $1600 but if no one is interested in the pair I would need to get $850 each separately.

Paypal preferred.

IMG_1581_net.jpg
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: FS CSP3 and ZP3
Reply #1 - 03/29/17 at 23:34:44

PM sent...More details to follow...

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/30/17 at 15:38:31

Sorry folks, these are sold and paid for.  For those wondering.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/30/17 at 18:23:50

Mark,

Great score.

JD

IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/30/17 at 20:14:26

Wow, these sold in 30 minutes practically. That is a great score. I am actually trying to get my hands on both a ZP3 and CSP3 just like these!!!

Torii Jr, Taboo III, Dennis Had Firebottle amp & LP2 pre, ERR speakers, Omega 3XRS, Omega Super Alnico XRS, Bryston BDP-1, Kora Hermes DAC, Pear Audio Robin Hood TT w/Cornet 1 tonearm & Hana SL cart, ZP3 Cryo Beeswax caps, Bob's Devices SUT, HD800, LCD2, Zenwave
  IP Logged
stoutblock
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 03/31/17 at 01:14:14

Mark jumped on these fast. Packed and on there way today.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print