Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 17:46:42 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Free tubes  to a forum member. (Read 3920 times)
neac1976

Free tubes  to a forum member.
03/24/17 at 21:44:00

Hello everyone.
My name is Mark and I have been a member of the Decware Family for more than six years now.  I read the forum at least once a day and have received an education doing so. I post rarely, but  I am fascinated by the free exchange of ideas, knowledge and good will that is put to print here every day.
I have acquired many of the Master's amps, pre amps, speakers, CD player, etc. in my collection of Decware products.  My pair of Torii Monos, I believe, represents Steve's, penultimate, sonic adventure.

Now, to the point of this post.
I have thirty seven tubes that I would like to give to someone in this forum, I do not want any money for them.  I have had the distinct pleasure of rolling most of these through my Decware electronics over the years. Without me naming all of these individual tubes, just understand that they all come from, or were rolled into Decware products.  They range from NOS, to new, cryogenically treated tubes.
They are all packed securely, the box is taped shut and I will pay the postage to whomever gets the tubes, free of charge.
Please consider this offer as my way of  just saying thank you to all of you "out there" for the knowledge and good will that I have experienced over the years.
Finally, I do not know how to make the final choice...I guess that if you are interested, just P.M. me and I will choose someone...perhaps this is a bit arbitrary, but I do not know how else to choose the person.
Take care everyone, Mark.

IP Logged
KOWHeigel
Verified Member

Re: Free tubes  to a forum member.
Reply #1 - 03/24/17 at 21:46:57

Sending you a PM have a Torii and would love to try some new tubes. Thanks for the chance.

IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #2 - 03/25/17 at 02:23:02

Hey Mark,  
Very, very generous of you. As much as I'd like to try some new tubes I'd imagine many of the tubes you have would not fit my equipment.
So, paying your generosity forward would be a good thing for any taker to agree to...we should all share the gift as much as possible. Just thinking out loud.

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.
Cambridge CXC. Schiit Bimby DAC
IC's Audio Envy, Decware, RAC-PC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+Spkr wires & jumpers
Blue Circle PLC FX2X0e, Herbies, GIK, PI Audio DIY treatment
  IP Logged
neac1976

Reply #3 - 03/25/17 at 02:40:49

Hello again everyone, this is Mark.
I think that I may have posted my offer for the tubes in the wrong area.
Somehow, my post ended up within the posts of KOWHeigel.
Would someone please move this post to the proper heading if indeed it is in the wrong place.
Many thanks, Mark.

IP Logged
neac1976

Reply #4 - 03/26/17 at 03:34:52

Hello everyone,
I just wanted all of the members to know that I have sent my tubes to metropolis7.
Brian assures me that if there are any tubes that he can not use, he will also post them and send them on their way to whomever can use them.
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and observations, it is my distinct pleasure to be associated with the people on this forum.
Take care, Mark.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print