Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/18/24 at 10:44:26 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Holiday Harp CD offering.   (Read 2935 times)
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Holiday Harp CD offering.  
12/20/16 at 23:47:13

Everyone,

An accomplished Harpist by the name Merynda Adams, who played at my wedding 7 years ago, has just released a Holiday music disc.  It's called Gloria In Excelsis Deo, and has a total of 15 tracks.  

I had the pleasure of listening to it through my system with my Decware Err speakers, and the sound is very open and beautiful.  For background holiday music, this disc is perfect!!  

The cost of the disc is only $15 dollars plus postage.  If someone wants the disc for Christmas, it may need to be rushed.  She can discuss the shipping charges via email with anyone who is interested.  

"ALL" of profits from the sale of this CD will be donated to ...

-  Missionaries of the Poor (Haiti)
-  Chamber Music for Charity.

So not only do you get to own beautiful harp music, but you are helping 2 wonderful causes during the holiday season.

Since the disc was just produced, it is not even posted on her website yet.  She is currently working on setting up a dedicated page on her website with a Paypal link, but that is going to take a while.  

If anyone is interested in purchasing this disc for the holiday, please send me a PM with your name and full address, and I will forward it to her.  She will graciously send out the disc via USPS with an enclosed bill inside.

Here is a link to her website so you can read more about her....

www.merynda.com

I will try and take a photo of the front and back of the disc.  

Thank you in advance!

Dominick

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: Christmas/Holiday Harp CD offering.  
Reply #1 - 12/21/16 at 12:46:07

Here is a temp. link to the photo of the CD on my google drive

https://goo.gl/photos/vHHaQAfa1fyH548W8

It will show the front and back cover with the song list.

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print