Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/18/24 at 05:30:34 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wife's wondering where the sound is coming from (Read 5270 times)
lLance
Seasoned Member

Wife's wondering where the sound is coming from
08/28/16 at 00:54:27

My ERRx's are in my living room which flows into the kitchen and dining room. My wife usually is futzing around the kitchen but comes in and sits next to me in the living room. I'm playing Gordon Goodwin's big phat band, a very well recorded big band jazz CD.

She says where's the music coming from? I say the speakers are right in front of you. Yeah, but are there other speakers playing upstairs or somewhere? I tell her these speakers are known for this disappearing trick. She keeps says the music is coming all over, I Know the speakers are right in front me but I still can't tell where the sound is coming from.

The day they arrived she quickly proclaimed; these are my favorite speakers. I also own 5K monitor audio's and 10K Janszens, go figure.

ZMA, ZTpre, VPI Scout 1.1 & Soundsmith Zepher Cart, Janszen zA2.1 Speakers, PS Audio DSD, Berkeley Audio Alpha USB, PS Audio P10, Win 8 & J River app, Morrow Cables Triode Wire Labs #7 & Lessloss PC, voodoo AES
  IP Logged
Skyblue
Verified Member

Re: Wife's wondering where the sound is coming from
Reply #1 - 01/28/17 at 10:12:51

It's lovely when the wife appreciate

IP Logged
Tommy Freefall
Seasoned Member

Re: Wife's wondering where the sound is coming from
Reply #2 - 01/30/17 at 21:13:55

Pretty much the same situation at our house, ILance. We even sometimes hears sounds from behind us.

Torii MkIV w/ 25th ann mods
Rachael SE34I.5
Benchmark AHB2
ERRx
ZStage, ZRock2
Tascam CD-240
Border Patrol DAC
Benchmark DAC3 HGC
Bluesound Node
Zu Audio Mission speaker cables
Decware I/Cs
PI Audio MiniBUSS