Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 18:24:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
VooDoo Cable Evolution interconnects for sale (Read 4411 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

VooDoo Cable Evolution interconnects for sale
11/01/15 at 13:39:15

Gently used, nicely broken in VooDoo Cable Evolution interconnects for sale. Though later I may have 2 pairs of 1 m length for sale, at the moment I have a pair of 1.5 m and a pair of 2 m for sale.

These are very good interconnects that have an open clarity without being bright in any bad sense nor overly slow or warm. These were the cables which drew my attention to the VooDoo cable line, and after living with these for some time I moved up the VooDoo cable line at considerable expense, and did get improvements, but these cables, especially at this price point, offer the majority of the sound the others do, the differences for more money being less cost effective in my honest opinion.

Cost for the 1.5 m pair is 250 dollars including postage within the continental USA.

Cost for the 2 m pair is 275 dollars including postage within the continental USA.

These prices represent a considerable savings from the list price of the cables from the manufacturer or dealer.

Some pages of info:

http://voodoocable.net/product/evolution-interconnect/

http://www.thecableco.com/Product/Evolution-Interconnect

Stock photo:

If interested please contact lonjazz@yahoo.com

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Re: VooDoo Cable Evolution interconnects for sale
Reply #1 - 11/01/15 at 14:07:54

Lon,

Sending you an email from my personal email but want one pair.

JD

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 11/01/15 at 18:42:31

Thanks Justin, just got back from a get together with my fiancee's work group and saw your email and PM.

Justin will be getting the 1.5 meter pair. Thanks!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 11/01/15 at 20:16:34

The 2 m pair is now sold as well. Thanks.

IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 11/05/15 at 21:13:54

These cables have only been in my system for less than an hour but the improvements are not subtle.  First is that I have been able to increase the voltage output on csp2+ because these cables only transfer the music nothing else.    Bass, tone, depth and airiness have all made evident improvements tightening and expanding when they should.

As most know all matters in a system...just another example

Thanks Lon,

JD

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #5 - 11/05/15 at 21:30:48

You're welcome Justin, so glad you are enjoying them. They are indeed excellent cables imo. I believe VooDoo Cables know what's what. Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print