Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 12:35:37 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
IS EVERYONE OFF TODAY ??? (Read 3170 times)
DBC
Seasoned Member

IS EVERYONE OFF TODAY ???
02/13/15 at 19:56:33

I see there are like 27 members on the site today, the most I've seen in a while.

LOL

Main System: Oppo BDP-105D, SE84UFO amp, Omega Super Alnico Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 15's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
Room #2: Oppo BDP-83SE, SE84CS amp, Omega Super 3i Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 12's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
DBC   IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: IS EVERYONE OFF TODAY ???
Reply #1 - 02/13/15 at 20:08:26

There were 30 yesterday and the number of members on has been very high this week.  I was thinking maybe people were snowed in or it's too cold to go out in much of the US.  Mark

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #2 - 02/13/15 at 20:50:11

I was checking settings in the forum to see if there were any issues with e-mail and noticed the setting for members online was set to 15 seconds by accident.  I adjusted it to 15 minutes.  This is going to more accurately reflect forum traffic and is responsible for the apparent increase.

STeve

WWW   IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3 - 02/13/15 at 22:52:18

Well, I did take the day off. Not getting much done today though.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print