Send Topic Print
Decfest discount? (Read 5915 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Decfest discount?
09/27/14 at 21:05:00

I may be way off base here, but have to ask anyway. I seem to remember that ''maybe'' a small discount was offered to anyone who ordered gear during the Fest weekend, not just those who can make the trip. Reason is I have sold my ARC SP-11 and Krell dac and am ready to order a Rachel and ZPE at least and anything that would help offset the cost of some IC and Power cords from Decware would be great. Just asking, not trying to be rude or cheap. I have no problem paying full price for Steve's amazing products but…Thanks, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Lin
Ex Member

Re: Decfest discount?
Reply #1 - 09/27/14 at 23:37:23

Only mention I've seen so far:

This year we're going to have a coupon code on the badge you get when you sign in.  It will be good for 10% off your next purchase, and be valid for one year.

Steve

page 2 reply #21 here:
https://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl?num=1406241460/15

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 09/28/14 at 00:00:45

I saw that too. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking. I just hooked up my Zen SE84CS after removing the last two item left to sell (NYAL pre-amp & power amp) running the Oppo straight into the amp. Even with another break in to experience, that little amp sound great. Lucky for me the wife is off work for a few more weeks and she can play Pandora during the day to speed up the process. Time to lower the $$$ on the last two components and move them on to new owners and order my stack o' ZEN!! Thanks Steve for making some great audio gear, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3 - 09/28/14 at 15:32:15

I would just call Steve directly and *Ask*.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #4 - 10/20/14 at 21:12:35

There was a coupon on the back of the name tag lanyards. 10% was the discount good for one year....Of course I was telling everyone it was a 20% off for the next year (too much to drink possibley) and Steve was then telling everyone it was 50% off speaker.

10% is the correct amount!!!

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
Lin
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/20/14 at 22:46:27

Unless you are buying a very expensive item, going to Decfest probably cost more than you will save with 10% off.
I believe those of us in IL pay sales tax which is very close to 10%.

It is a very nice gesture on Steve's part to give 10% off for attendees, but really it is the great time had at the fest that makes it worth going. Cool

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #6 - 10/22/14 at 03:07:27

I would love to go some year, and may make it sometime. But the next vacation in '15 is booked and working on getting '17 lined up but I would love to meet all the faces behind the names and meet the crew at Decware. Just got the call from Sarah that she is ready to charge my card and my ZP3 and Rachel are ready to ship. Happy listening, Chris.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print