Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 06:51:09 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vintage Vacuum Tubes For Sale: 6DJ8, 5U4GB, 6SN7 (Read 4410 times)
onlywax

Vintage Vacuum Tubes For Sale: 6DJ8, 5U4GB, 6SN7
10/07/13 at 02:43:35

I have several vintage vacuum tubes for sale. They were all tested on a B&K 707 Mutual Conductance tube tester. They all test new, strong, and balanced.

Sylvania "Chrome Top" 6SN7 tubes with triangular Black plates marked Hoffman and Motorola- $20 each

G.E. 6DJ8/ECC88 2 pairs: both test new and balanced between sections. $20/pair

Raytheon 5U4GB (2) - $12 each

RCA 5U4GB (1) - $15

Shipping via USPS. Payment via US Postal Money Order. If you are interested in any of the tubes please send me an email at Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com. I can send a photo of the individual tubes if you are truly serious about a purchase. Thanks.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

IP Logged
miller88

Re: Vintage Vacuum Tubes For Sale: 6DJ8, 5U4GB, 6SN7
Reply #1 - 11/03/13 at 13:53:17

Do you still have the Raytheons?

Monoblocked SE34i
CSP2+
ZP3
HDT MKII
Grover IC's and wires
  IP Logged
Auguie

Reply #2 - 11/05/13 at 22:43:51

Miller88,

Since the OP hasn't responded, I can tell you that they are sold as I bought them.  SORRY!!!

Auguie

Decware SE84CS M Monoblocks & HDT Speakers; First Sound Presence Deluxe MK I Pre Amp; Denafrips Aries II DAC;Innous ZenMini MKII server;VPI Scout/Dynavector 10X5 Cart;Phenomena II Phono Pre;XLO/Wireworld/Signal/Transparent Cables.
  IP Logged
onlywax

Reply #3 - 11/06/13 at 17:29:25

Yes,

the Raytheons were sold. Thanks "Auguie." In his emails Auguie said he saw my ad on this site. I didn't think to ask if he was a Decware member. Glad I could help him and I hope he is happy with his purchase. The other tubes are still available if folks are interested. Once they are sold I will go through my tube inventory and see what else I need to let go.

I don't get many emails regarding my ads on this site. Auguie bought  a pair of tubes and someone bought several small drivers I had posted for sale. I am hugely appreciative of the person, who shall remain nameless as they may not want their name in this thread, who purchased 150 records from me. Currently, I have 300+ records I need to sell. If you wish to see a copy of my latest Jazz and Soul/R&B lists please send an email to Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com. I am motivated to move records and substantial discounts are easily and quickly given to larger orders.

Thanks again to those who have purchased tubes and vinyl from me.

Onlywax
Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

Onlywax

IP Logged
Auguie

Reply #4 - 11/06/13 at 22:43:24

onlywax,

The tubes are working fine.  I installed them this weekend, and am evaluating them against the Ruby's they replaced.  So far, I'm very happy.

Thanks for your excellent transaction, and any member here who does business with you will not be disappointed.

Dan

Decware SE84CS M Monoblocks & HDT Speakers; First Sound Presence Deluxe MK I Pre Amp; Denafrips Aries II DAC;Innous ZenMini MKII server;VPI Scout/Dynavector 10X5 Cart;Phenomena II Phono Pre;XLO/Wireworld/Signal/Transparent Cables.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print