Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Email
Reply #1 - 06/19/13 at 20:14:03

To be honest, I've had emails go unanswered forever. And some answered right away. Very few in between.

It's best to call, to be honest.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 06/19/13 at 23:48:35

Steve recently wrote a comprehensive thread about communications in general. It is worthy of a read.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Ricardojoa
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 06/20/13 at 07:34:07

Thanks,

we have time difference, so it would be difficult to have the right time when me and on decware site is available.
I have read the write up about his situation with emails.
To be honest, i would expect an online business to be aware on the emails over from phone calls. As far as spam, to be honest, that wouldnt be the first time a business or anyone would be dealing.

IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 06/20/13 at 20:12:22

I understand your frustration.  

All I can say is I deal with a couple other small firms and they all have  similar communications issues.  I deal with Decware and these other firms because of the craftsmanship and quality of their products and accept the inability to sometimes efficiently communicate with them as a tradeoff.

I do know if you get Steve on the phone, he spends time with you like you are the only customer he has and passes along a wealth of knowledge and/or support.

Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana Studio, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio/DIY Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, Lii Audio P10 based OB speakers
  IP Logged
Ricardojoa
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 07/09/13 at 05:19:29

Steve did reply on my firts email about a week after.
It is been close to 10 days since i sent a second email, and i have still not heard back.
Steve can you check your email? It shouldnt take long to reply. A yes or no should do.
Thank you for your understanding.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print