Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/05/24 at 15:43:24 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One Heckuva Deal on UPS at PS Audio (Read 3463 times)
Pale Rider
Seasoned Member

One Heckuva Deal on UPS at PS Audio
05/26/13 at 22:36:57

http://www.psaudio.com/shop/powerpack-1500-ups/

I ordered three. Too good to pass up. Top quality UPS at bargain basement price.

1: PS Audio DirectStream | BHK Preamp & Monoblocks | Legacy Audio Aeris
2: MSB Select II | Custom T2 & Mjolnir Carbon CC | Stax SR-009 & 007
3: Lumin A1 | HeadAmp GS-X mk2 |Meze Empyrean & HEDDphone
4. Schiit Vidar | RAAL Requisite SR1a
  IP Logged
DirtDawg
Ex Member

Re: One Heckuva Deal on UPS at PS Audio
Reply #1 - 05/27/13 at 20:54:40

What an awesome deal!

I am looking at doing one of those before they get away. 3 or 4 would totally rock!!

I still use sandpiles for parties and such and often I slit the power reserves with my enthusiasm, when everything is going great.

Coming back up instantly, after the lights come back on, is a sign of a TRUE PROFESSIONAL!  

One can never have "too much"  power, right?

Thanks for the link!!

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 06/08/13 at 21:30:47

This is through a vendor (I don't think directly through PS Audio), but ...

PS Audio Buy a DAC at full price, get a PS Audio Transport for FREE ... Save $4000

For a limited time get a FREE $4000.00 PW Transport with the purchase of a Perfect Wave DAC MK2 at $3999.00 These are new sealed A stock with the 3 year PS factory warranty. Available in both black and silver.

If your in the market for a good Transport and DAC, this seems like an excellent deal.  I believe Lon has this Transport and DAC (Pale Rider also has the DAC) and they speak very highly of the pieces of audio gear!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 06/08/13 at 23:46:05

That is as good a deal as you can imagine for having to spend that much!

I really love my PWT and PWD combo; the digital lens in the Transport really seems to help the DAC which is an excellent one indeed. The combo sounds so good with the Torii; it's the first time I have had a digital front end where I said "this is more than good enough, I'm now relaxing into the music." The preamp section of the DAC is very versatile; I use it for cd, blu-rea/dvd and my DVR, great sound from all sources, remote switching and if you wish volume control.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print