Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 20:02:16 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tube vibration isolator rings (Read 5983 times)
Alainjoel
Verified Member

Tube vibration isolator rings
05/05/13 at 04:24:48

I've recently added some of these tube rings on my se342 zen. I'm wondering if anyone out there feels these work? Do the
Tube rings do the job. I hear testimony saying yes and no on this subject in other blog sites.

IP Logged
SteveC
Seasoned Member

Re: Tube vibration isolator rings
Reply #1 - 05/05/13 at 06:40:54

[less than useful post, but what the hell]  I'm curious about these too, but haven't asked because I can't stop giggling.  When I see them, I can't stop thinking they look like little rubbers. silly and strange? yeah.

So... do they work?  (as vibration/sound dampers)    :)

IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Reply #2 - 04/25/16 at 17:34:39

Old thread but no answer.
Anyone have any input?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 04/25/16 at 17:42:49

It's interesting that the original poster was using them, but didn't offer an opinion either way!

I had one pair of input tubes that came to me from Steve with orange isolator rings installed. I used them with and without the rings and honestly couldn't say they made a difference. I use Herbie's Audio tube dampers and feel they do make a subtle difference, I can usually tell if they are on or off. . . .

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print