Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/05/24 at 17:11:57 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PS Audio Promo on P3 Power Plant & Cord (Read 3506 times)
Pale Rider
Seasoned Member

PS Audio Promo on P3 Power Plant & Cord
04/13/13 at 14:32:48

Pretty nice deal over here. You give them your old conditioner, after you have tried out the P3 and the AC3 cord, and you save $740.

1: PS Audio DirectStream | BHK Preamp & Monoblocks | Legacy Audio Aeris
2: MSB Select II | Custom T2 & Mjolnir Carbon CC | Stax SR-009 & 007
3: Lumin A1 | HeadAmp GS-X mk2 |Meze Empyrean & HEDDphone
4. Schiit Vidar | RAAL Requisite SR1a
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: PS Audio Promo on P3 Power Plant & Cord
Reply #1 - 04/22/13 at 04:55:05

Hey Guys,

I currently have an older monster power center (cost me like $600 bucks, approximalely 10 years ago).  I actually noticed a nice difference right away in my audio collection, as well as the audio tracks in my movies as well.  

While my monster unit no where near comparable to the PS Audio, I am wondering what guys experienced when they made the switch from a low low level power conditioner to the PS audio.

I have to admit....I am VERY tempted to make the switch and buy the PS audio as a framework for me buying Decware equipment in the future.  

Any input would be greatly appreciated.  

Also....I just went on Audiogon and they have the same deal...but it seems as though you don't have to send them your old power conditioner....

Here is the link....  http://app.audiogon.com/listings/ac-conditioners-ps-audio-p3-deal-save-500-get-a...

Thanks

Dominick

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Re: PS Audio Promo on P3 Power Plant & Cord
Reply #2 - 05/22/13 at 01:39:47

New PS Audio Promo ... you can trade in any piece of your old audio gear and they give you 30% off any PS Audio gear.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print