Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/23/24 at 22:13:27 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rachel Headphone Jack for Planar Headphones (Read 6238 times)
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Rachel Headphone Jack for Planar Headphones
03/28/13 at 00:37:05

Anybody notice that this is now a $150 option for the Rachel?  I think this is a great option and one of the best bang for the buck pieces of gear that Decware offers.  Not too mention all its SET sexiness Cool

If I had one request to add the the Rachel it would be to get one with an entry level Phono Stage as well.  I think it would be a complete package and would allow someone to get into vinyl until they could move up to the ZP3.

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Re: Rachel Headphone Jack for Planar Headphones
Reply #1 - 03/28/13 at 13:45:10

Funny, I looked on there and saw no such option.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Pale Rider
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/28/13 at 14:27:00

The headphone jack option is definitely there under configurations 3 & 4, and when you add it to your cart, on the order page, it explicitly refers to it as a headphone jack for planar headphones.

I thought this was all the Rachael needed to be the near-perfect all-in-one amp. Wow. [Probably doesn't have Lucid Mode, but then few things are truly perfect.]

1: PS Audio DirectStream | BHK Preamp & Monoblocks | Legacy Audio Aeris
2: MSB Select II | Custom T2 & Mjolnir Carbon CC | Stax SR-009 & 007
3: Lumin A1 | HeadAmp GS-X mk2 |Meze Empyrean & HEDDphone
4. Schiit Vidar | RAAL Requisite SR1a
  IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/29/13 at 00:03:24

Color me "CORRECTED" on this. Now I see. Must have clicked on the base model, which did not have that option. I see the planar headphone jack is a no cost option to boot on that Configuration 3&4.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
hifitubes
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 04/19/13 at 20:43:30

Damn, I'm overseas now, I would have done this had I known. I might have to pack up the Rachel and fly home with it this Summer for an upgrade.

My excuse to buy a Mini-Torii has gone out the window though...still have all the tubes needed for it too.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print