Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 18:04:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale: mint SE34I.3 (Read 4398 times)
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

For Sale: mint SE34I.3
12/07/12 at 23:47:57

All…

I have a very nice SE34I.3 for sale with the dual stepped attenuator option.  One set of inputs.  Option #3 - $1399 + stepped attenuators - $200, making this a $1599 SE34I.3 + shipping – at least $50 these days.

I can provide its complete ownership history.  I am the second owner, and bought it from an active user on this forum this past August who bought it new earlier this year.  It went thru the Decware owner/warranty/checkout process at the time of my purchase so its guaranteed to be about as near to perfect as a used unit can be.

This was my first exposure to Decware gear and my first vacuum tube amp ever – believe it or not!  I bought it with the intention of using it to drive my first DIY single, high-efficiency, full-range, crossoverless speaker project.  This is still a work in-progress, but I have used this SE34 to drive them during my design/build and it sounds wonderful.

Also… much to my astonishment, this amp drives my Martin Logan Vista’s to a louder than background level and sounds really, really good doing it.  I would not have believed this if I had not seen it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.

So.. the $64,000 question is: “Why are you selling it?”.  There is a simple answer.  I made the “mistake”  ;) of traveling up to Peoria to Zenfest this past October and had the joy of listening to and messing around with a Tori MK.III.  Short story - had to have a Torii.  And just acquired a nice 1-owner unit last week.  So this Rachael needs to find a new good home to make beautiful music in.

Will consider all reasonable offers - low ballers - don't bother....

Pics:

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Re: For Sale: mint SE34I.3
Reply #1 - 12/13/12 at 22:32:59

Please PM me.  I am interested in buying your amp if it is still for sale.

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #2 - 12/13/12 at 22:57:40

sorry Palomino.. SE34 is sold.  I just hadn't had a chance to update this yet.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 12/13/12 at 22:58:32

so sad Cry

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print