Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/18/24 at 06:11:36 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale: mint SE34I.3 (Read 4409 times)
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

For Sale: mint SE34I.3
12/07/12 at 23:47:57

All…

I have a very nice SE34I.3 for sale with the dual stepped attenuator option.  One set of inputs.  Option #3 - $1399 + stepped attenuators - $200, making this a $1599 SE34I.3 + shipping – at least $50 these days.

I can provide its complete ownership history.  I am the second owner, and bought it from an active user on this forum this past August who bought it new earlier this year.  It went thru the Decware owner/warranty/checkout process at the time of my purchase so its guaranteed to be about as near to perfect as a used unit can be.

This was my first exposure to Decware gear and my first vacuum tube amp ever – believe it or not!  I bought it with the intention of using it to drive my first DIY single, high-efficiency, full-range, crossoverless speaker project.  This is still a work in-progress, but I have used this SE34 to drive them during my design/build and it sounds wonderful.

Also… much to my astonishment, this amp drives my Martin Logan Vista’s to a louder than background level and sounds really, really good doing it.  I would not have believed this if I had not seen it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.

So.. the $64,000 question is: “Why are you selling it?”.  There is a simple answer.  I made the “mistake”  ;) of traveling up to Peoria to Zenfest this past October and had the joy of listening to and messing around with a Tori MK.III.  Short story - had to have a Torii.  And just acquired a nice 1-owner unit last week.  So this Rachael needs to find a new good home to make beautiful music in.

Will consider all reasonable offers - low ballers - don't bother....

Pics:

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Re: For Sale: mint SE34I.3
Reply #1 - 12/13/12 at 22:32:59

Please PM me.  I am interested in buying your amp if it is still for sale.

Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana Studio, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio/DIY Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, Lii Audio P10 based OB speakers
  IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #2 - 12/13/12 at 22:57:40

sorry Palomino.. SE34 is sold.  I just hadn't had a chance to update this yet.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 12/13/12 at 22:58:32

so sad Cry

Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana Studio, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio/DIY Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, Lii Audio P10 based OB speakers
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print