Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 15:50:59 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
input level and output level controls new csp2+ (Read 9585 times)
JD
Seasoned Member

input level and output level controls new csp2+
11/20/12 at 00:58:34

Just received my csp2+ and finished setting it up...where do you guys have the input and output levels set at?  In the notes Steve says that the pots can be set to factory calibration,would that mean that the lines on the pots should be facing 12 o'clock for the output and input levels? Right now I have my outputs at 12 but input higher...like the sound so far. An absolute beautiful piece of equipment.

On the same subject curious to those that own this and the Torii where you have the bass and treble pots set at on the Torii.  I have the bass off and the treble roughly at 930am.
thanx
JD

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: input level and output level controls new csp2+
Reply #1 - 11/20/12 at 04:29:55

Whatever settings sound best to you are the correct ones to use. Smiley  I have my inputs almost all the way up and my outputs four clicks back from all the way up. I'm primarily focused on my ZP3 right now, and that seems to be the setting for that source.

It's a very flexible preamp and it's hard not to lay with it. Smiley

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print